Giants @ Bengals Pregame/Game Thread

HoosierCat

Well I have been banned on that board twice now. First for not agreeing with the Owner of the board on how great Chris Perry was. I said he was Crystal Perry. This time because I am a Republican, and I pointed out that the entire national defense from Hillary, Petraeus, Secret Service on down is in total disarray. They didn't like that much. Oh well. Lets hope the Bengals win today eh?

• Replies 446
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Inactive notes per reedy:

S Reggie Nelson, CB Jason Allen, DT Devon Still, DT Brandon Thompson, WR Marvin Jones, WR Armon Binns, TE Richard Quinn. On offense — Brandon Tate is expected to start in place of Binns and Trevor Robinson at center in place of Jeff Faine. On defense — Robert Geathers is expected to start in place for Carlos Dunlap at LDE, Chris Crocker at SS and Taylor Mays at FS. Pat Sims, who was added to the 53-man roster on Friday, will play.

Nelson out sucks. Allen is officially the biggest waste of FA $$$ since Antonio Bryant. Still & Thompson both out? So glad we spent 2nd and 3rd round picks on them last April. Tate starting, an UDFA at center again and Taylor Mays...sigh.

Oh well, at least Fat Pat's back, and in all seriousness that's a good thing. Not that the Giants will have to bother running much with our crappy secondary.

Finally, in more bad news for Cincinnati, Keith Rivers will not play today for NY.

Today ought to be fun in fantasy. I had to get a new D since GB is off so I grabbed Cincy. How far into negatives will they go today? I'm thinking -6.00 as the O/U. :lol:

LMAO I have GB and picked up Cincy today too! That's some funny s**t right there.

Can they put Brandon Tate at safety today? I don't want to watch Myles, Sands, Mays, and whoever else look like the Keystone cops back there with no excuse. If at least Tate was back there they would have an excuse. Maybe Peerman could play strong safety in a pinch. Where is Tab Perry when you need him?

Let me tell you guys a funny story. This past week, I posted in an NBA thread where we were talking about different line ups. The most stacked teams seemed to be the heat and the Lakers. Well the Lakers were off to a 1-4 start. That night I made a long post about Mike Brown and how he couldn't win in Cleveland with LeBron and LeBron's hand picked free agents, and he came to LA and was 1-4 with Kobe and crew. There was absolutely no reason they should be 1-4 even with Nash hurt. Mike Brown sucks as a coach. I woke up the next morning and s**t myself when I saw Mike Brown got fired after only 5 games in the season. That next day I said Scarlett Johansen was going to be next to me in bed the next morning. I woke up, and no dice. I guy has to try right?

Can they put Brandon Tate at safety today?

How about Lamur? He played safety until his junior year IIRC. And we've seen he can actually cover. He couldn't be any worse than any of the other alternatives.

Well you will just see a lot of Clements, Newman, Hall, and Jones on the field tired and giving up long plays.