No way should have Notre Dame been ranked #2.

What is the deal with the extra >/ with all the icons?

If you mean emoticons, you posted them. Is this internet stuff messing you up? :blink:/>/>/>

No when I post the icons it's adding that extra stuff. It's doing it in your posts too.

Not seeing it.

Weird everytime it is reposted in a reply it adds another /> so now I see />/>/> next to your blink icon.

I was bored before the USC and Notre Game started so I wrote this for a Writer's website I go to.

"Go Irish!"

The gold glistens in the light,

As the players walk onto the field.

The Irish are ready to fight,

The other team's fate is sealed.

The game is over before the whistle,

You can see the other team quake.

The quarterback throws a missile,

Victory is there for them to take.

The championship trophy is in their sight,

Everything else is left far behind.

It all comes down to the game tonight,

Nothing but winning is on their mind.

Notre Dame makes it to the dance. Not too surprised. I'm guessing Alabama will be their partner.

Counting out Georgia already huh! Whoever it may be I don't like Notre Dame against any SEC team!

I said I was guessing. The Bulldogs could waltz their way into the dance as well, and I agree. I see the SEC to remain as NCAA Champions.

I've said it many times since Kelly left for Notre Dame.

He's a great coach and would consistently get UC to a BCS bowl game with recruiting classes that were rarely (if ever) in the top 20 nationally. Now you put him at a school with recruiting classes consistently in the top 5 and you get the perfect combination that will result in a National Championship sooner or later. Granted this is much sooner than I expected, but I expected it nonetheless.

I'm happy for Kelly and Notre Dame and will be rooting for them !!!

For all the SEC lovers and Irish haters here is an article on Yahoo pointing out that Notre Dame played a tougher schedule than Alabama or Georgia, and Notre Dame went undefeated while both the Crimson Tide and the Bull Dogs have one loss each.

/>http://sports.yahoo.com/news/ncaaf--sec-rout-of-notre-dame-far-from-guaranteed-205348035.html

Notre Dame is a paper champion? They are the last undefeated team in the nation among large universities. They played one of the toughest schedules in football including 2 at neutral sites. They had some blow outs and some close ones including the Pittsburgh game in overtime. Good teams pull out ugly victories from time to time, that's just the nature of the game.