No way should have Notre Dame been ranked #2.

I leave for awhile and you guys turn into Notre Damn Nazis over here. Give them some credit. They are undefeated and have played almost every game against schools from major conferences that at one time in recent history, probably when the contract to play was signed, pretty good teams. I mean they beat Michigan, Michigan St., Oklahoma, Stanford, The U., Pitt, Boston College, Purdue, and BYU. Navy was the only pattycake game and they are bowl eligible. That's crazy. Wake Forest has been in a BCS bowl game not too long ago, and then Notre Dame finishes AT USC. This is actually the most stacked Notre Dame schedule I have seen in a long time.

Did Alabama stumble last night or what!?! Texas A&M pretty much killed their Championship hopes for the year.

Yep and so did Louisville, leaving only three unbeatens. Notre Dame, Oregon, and K-State are left to battle it out. Oregon has to finish out their year and win the PAC 10 Championship game. K-State has to finish undefeated and win the Big 12 Championship game. Notre Dame has Wake Forest and at USC. I like Notre Dames chances most, but Matt Barkley scares me.

Did Alabama stumble last night or what!?! Texas A&M pretty much killed their Championship hopes for the year.

Yep and so did Louisville, leaving only three unbeatens. Notre Dame, Oregon, and K-State are left to battle it out. Oregon has to finish out their year and win the PAC 10 Championship game. K-State has to finish undefeated and win the Big 12 Championship game. Notre Dame has Wake Forest and at USC. I like Notre Dames chances most, but Matt Barkley scares me.

I'm thinking the Ducks will take the title from the SEC this year. It looks like their 6 year run is over.

I'm thinking the Ducks will take the title from the SEC this year. It looks like their 6 year run is over.

Well the talking heads were making comments about crappy Oregon's defense is, and how on any given Saturday their offense could have a bad game with a turn over or two going the wrong way and it could cost them a loss. They gave up 51 to USC! That's why they play the games!

The other thing about the Alabama/A&M game I found interesting was that A&M did it with a freshman QB.

NICE !!!

*Red shirt Freshman :P

He's a stud and he has all the things he needs to be a star. He has unreal pocket presence. I mean Tom Brady like presence where he can keep his eyes down field yet feel pressure and move around in the pocket. He is fast and agile, his line sucked yet he carried that team. He also has an arm too. If he stays healthy, after next year he goes pro and is a top 5 pick. Put it in the books.

OMFG. #1 Kansas State is getting CREAMED! This is gonna be a wild night in the BCS standings,

Notre Dame against Oregon...they might break the score board. Will both teams score 50 points each? Oregon's defense absolutely sucks. If Teo plays well he could be the difference in the game. They just need to stop Barner.

HAHAHA Notre Dame is #1. One more game and it's BCS Championship game time!

:clap:/>/> :clap:/>/> :clap:/>/> :clap:/>/> :clap:/>/> :clap:/>/> :clap:/>/>

Making the game is one thing. Winning it is another. BFD they beat Wake Forest today. Like that was a tough job. Next week they face USC. If they win that game bragging is accepted.

What is the deal with the extra >/ with all the icons?

If you mean emoticons, you posted them. Is this internet stuff messing you up? :blink:/>/>

No when I post the icons it's adding that extra stuff. It's doing it in your posts too.

Not seeing it.