Broncos @ Bengals Pregame Talk/Game Thread

walzav29

Kirkpatrick and Lamuar are active today. What I don't get is that Robinson is starting at center even though Faine is active. I guess they think Robinson is a better option?

Just read that Robinson will be starting from here on out, guess they didn't like Faine anymore.

Tate also starting at WR how exciting! Geathers also starting for Dunlap, yipeeee

• Replies 403
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kirkpatrick and Lamuar are active today. What I don't get is that Robinson is starting at center even though Faine is active. I guess they think Robinson is a better option?

Just read that Robinson will be starting from here on out, guess they didn't like Faine anymore.

Or they possibly want to ease him back into the lineup, but with this coaching staff who the hell knows. Good to see you survived Sandy volcom.

Or they possibly want to ease him back into the lineup, but with this coaching staff who the hell knows. Good to see you survived Sandy volcom.

Thanks it was a crazy week, but I have power now to watch the game.

I don't know I just read they were replacing Faine, but not sure what's going on with this team anymore.

I told my wife I'm not shaving till the bengals win again, i wonder if ill end up looking like ZZ Top!

I told my wife I'm not shaving till the bengals win again, i wonder if ill end up looking like ZZ Top!

Well I think you can leave your razor on the shelf again this week unless a miracle happens and the bye week gave the coaching staff time to actually game plan.

Well I think you can leave your razor on the shelf again this week unless a miracle happens and the bye week gave the coaching staff time to actually game plan.

Yea I don't have much hope either, but my wife does lol.