Broncos @ Bengals Pregame Talk/Game Thread

walzav29

In related news, can someone tell me why Zimmer is worried about how they figure out who to deactivate in order to get Kirkpatrick to the active roster ?? Really ?? I wasn't aware that the secondary was playing so lights out that they make it impossible for the Bengals first 1st round pick to make it to the active roster.

And here I was worried Manning was going to have an easy go of it Sunday.

One of the main reasons I wanted to watch on Sunday to see how he would do. Not much to see if he doesn't play.

• Replies 403
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In related news, can someone tell me why Zimmer is worried about how they figure out who to deactivate in order to get Kirkpatrick to the active roster ?? Really ?? I wasn't aware that the secondary was playing so lights out that they make it impossible for the Bengals first 1st round pick to make it to the active roster.

One of the main reasons I wanted to watch on Sunday to see how he would do. Not much to see if he doesn't play.

If Kirkpatrick is inactive, I won't be watching.

Set the DVR to record and get some work done around the house.

I'll catch up later.

If Kirkpatrick is inactive, I won't be watching.

Set the DVR to record and get some work done around the house.

I'll catch up later.

I envy you. I am going to the game for my dad's birthday. It was predecided in August. I will be practicing my meditative state free of worry while watching Manning slice through our defense. The whiskey I bring will also help.

http://www.bengals.com/news/article-1/Friday-quick-hits-Peko-hopes-practice-makes-victory-Jones-Moch-out-again/8fbea85a-5570-41bc-8fca-0c8c7d721e00

"We can't lose four in a row. Especially another AFC game. We've got to get this game," he said. "We all know that in here. That's why practices have been so intense." ....

Good to see that they wait until game 8 to take this approach. Well done, guys.

Zimmer and Lewis both do this and it annoys me as well. There were three other first round corners last April (Claiborne, Gilmore and Smith) and all of them have started every game this season for their teams. Dre's had three months to study film and three weeks now of his own private training camp. Put him on the fugging field, jackwads.

And on the subject of coaching, I was glad to see Jay Gruden shoot down Marvin's "be a d*ck" BS. First coach the team's had with any balls since Frazier. Too bad he won't last much longer at this rate, but hey, Marv has his buddy Hue waiting in the wings.

Anyhow, back to game notes:

No Fat Pat this week, though Marvin says he had a good week of practice. (Why not play him then, assh*le? Not like our run D is all that...again, I hate when Zim and Lewis pull this crap.)

And guess whose migraine issues are back? Yup. Sad to say but it doesn't look like Moch is ever going to amount to anything on the field. I do wish him the best in overcoming the headaches.

Finally, they're angry again??? Well, you know what there is to say about that:

Bengals: GRRRR AND SH*T!!!!!

Couldn't agree more Hoosier they act is if they don't need any help like there team is so great. Put Kirkpatrick on the field he was ready before the bye, and is ready now! Who cares if he makes mistakes, right now this whole team is a mistake. Let him play and learn from his mistakes. I'm telling u I'm stating to hate these coaches more as the weeks go by! Play your players Marvin, they need Dre, and Sims! Man no wonder why guys want to quit this team!

It's just f*cking pointless.

How Dre isn't on the field this week is beyond me.

Like I said, if he isn't active, i'm done.

Let the poor decisions continue.

In unrelated news, I was looking at the articles about Tony Gonzales in Atlanta and how well he has done in that system there in Atlanta. He likes to throw praise at Matt Ryan and I can't say as I blame him or call him wrong, but how mice must it be to have two legit WR's on that team in White and Jones ??

Then i'm left to wonder how much better Gresham could be if he had a legit 2nd WR opposite Green ??

Gresham needs to stop dropping the d*mn ball, but i'm still left to wonder...

Back to important issues. I'm smuggling in whiskey on Sunday. Where should I hide it? Only serious answers please.

I can either use my flask or get airplane bottles.

For this game I suggest at least two hip flasks of Wild Turkey 101 proof.

:lol: Now Lewis is backpedaling furiously on his "d*ck" comments.

After he challenged quarterback Andy Dalton and middle linebacker Rey Maualuga during a news conference to take control of the team by being a little nastier, Lewis didn't like the way his remarks were interpreted. He even challenged a headline that came out of it because he felt it said he was being critical of them.

"Shame on me for saying anything," Lewis said Friday. "Don't worry. I will never say anything again because too much has been made of it that way. It's not critical of anybody. It wasn't to be critical. It was actually to say there's a belief in those guys to move forward and we have great confidence in them to move forward and bring their teammates with them."

Asked how they've responded, Lewis smiled and said, "I'll never comment again."

For the record, I am now officially on board the "fire this buffoon" bandwagon.

So if we lose this game and I'm pretty sure we'll find a way to do that, I say we start playing for a good draft pick! So right now we're 3-4. I'm sure we can lose 6-7 more games. That would give us 5-6 wins which would most likely have us picking between 4 and 6. What's bad is the experts are saying the Chiefs are the worst team right now and I'm sure we can and will find a way to lose to them. I really hate thinking like this!! Damn I'm pissed, we should be 5-2 or 6-1 right now!!

:lol: Now Lewis is backpedaling furiously on his "d*ck" comments.

After he challenged quarterback Andy Dalton and middle linebacker Rey Maualuga during a news conference to take control of the team by being a little nastier, Lewis didn't like the way his remarks were interpreted. He even challenged a headline that came out of it because he felt it said he was being critical of them.

"Shame on me for saying anything," Lewis said Friday. "Don't worry. I will never say anything again because too much has been made of it that way. It's not critical of anybody. It wasn't to be critical. It was actually to say there's a belief in those guys to move forward and we have great confidence in them to move forward and bring their teammates with them."

Asked how they've responded, Lewis smiled and said, "I'll never comment again."

For the record, I am now officially on board the "fire this buffoon" bandwagon.

He just really does not know what he's doing. He's a nitwit.

Im telling you, THIS team will be lucky to win 2 more games...

Who are they beating outside of KC ??

Oh and that game is IN Kansas City by the way.

I'm good with 4-12 if the Bengals beat the Raiders. That game is the whole season now.

Yeah, that's really the only game I care about now.

It's like being a Buckeye or Wolverine fan and having your team suck, but if you beat the other, the season was a success.

Just beat the Raiders and punch Palmer in the mouth.

Seriously though, when looking at the schedule who does this team beat with the way they are playing ??

Broncos and Manning ?? Nope

Giants and Manning ?? Nope

At KC ?? Maybe

Raiders and Palmer ?? I hope

At Chargers ?? Nope

Dallas ?? Maybe

At Eagles ?? Nope

At Steelers ?? Nope

Ravens part II ?? Nope

In all honesty, if this team wins one more game I wouldn't be surprised.

Maybe by week 15 the coaches will think Kirkpatrick is ready to go.

Then again, they might not want to subject him to two divisional games so look forward to 2013.

I'm sure there are things Palmer was pissed off about, but you simply don't bail the way he did.

His leadership was always being called into question and his actions did nothing to help that.

It's a shame because he was always one of my favorite players and I defended him alot.

Now I just enjoy seeing highlights of him getting smacked in the mouth.

I'm sure there are things Palmer was pissed off about, but you simply don't bail the way he did.

His leadership was always being called into question and his actions did nothing to help that.

It's a shame because he was always one of my favorite players and I defended him alot.

Now I just enjoy seeing highlights of him getting smacked in the mouth.

Oh I agree nobody should bail the way he did, but I just always wondered why he did it. I guess I just wondered if it was because of Marvin or not.

I am now a believer that Marvin will never take this team anywhere! The guy can not even take a good team from a year before and make them better! He can't win back to back seasons, and they have yet to fix the problems that had been around for years.

Back to important issues. I'm smuggling in whiskey on Sunday. Where should I hide it? Only serious answers please.

I can either use my flask or get airplane bottles.

For this game I suggest at least two hip flasks of Wild Turkey 101 proof.

I only have 2 flasks or I might try this. That would bring me back to about 1999. The prime of my drinking years and the depths of Bengals football.