Steelers @ Bengals Pregame Talk/Game Thread

ArmyBengal

• Replies 432
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Something to consider is had our secondary actually held on to one of the many Flacco passes that hit them right in the hands, we could have just as easily won that game. This game tonight is going to have a lot riding on it for both teams. Who wants it more ??

Something tells me that last question will cause my post here to be included in a response later.

Here's to hoping the answer is our Bengals !!!

wow arizona state is a**h***, i was enjoying watching baltimore get thier ass kicked badly, but now tv change to titans vs bills which i dont give s**t about. I WANT FUN BALTIMORE GAME BACK.

I'm in the same boat you are man.

Dre not active again I don't get it. Why not just let him play he was saying he was hoping to play this week, just let the guy play.

Moch not playing I don't get it! Binns not playing, and all WR are active tonight.

Tate expected to start, I'm so excited lol!

Geathers expected to start for Dunlap even though he's playing. Now why do they not let Dunlap play more, Geathers is horrible!

I had no thoughts they would activate Dre when they can get another week of recovery AND preparation with the bye coming.

I can't say as I didn't WANT to see it happen, only thought it wouldn't.

Moch not playing ?? I was really hoping he would have gotten more than the whole 4 snaps he got last week.

Oh well.

The just need to focus on getting a win and looking at only a game behind a Baltimore team that is not the same team as at the start of the season.