SEC reigns supreme in inaugural BCS rankings

Personally I'm not surprised. The PAC 12 isn't looking too shabby. I watched the Oregon State game this weekend, and they looked good, but still I think the SEC is going to rack up yet another Championship this year.

The story here is that the B1G doesn't have a single team in the top 25. That's as horrible as it gets

For what it's worth, the Buckeyes being on suspension keeps them out of the rankings or they would be in the top 10-15.

THAT being the case, I think they are not the team their record indicates.

Letting Indi-freaking-ana put up 49 points is absurd.

The story here is that the B1G doesn't have a single team in the top 25. That's as horrible as it gets

For what it's worth, the Buckeyes being on suspension keeps them out of the rankings or they would be in the top 10-15.

THAT being the case, I think they are not the team their record indicates.

Letting Indi-freaking-ana put up 49 points is absurd.

We've seen a lot better Ohio State teams than this one but were it not for their sanctions, they'd likely cruise to a B1G championship. That says it all in regards to the strength of the conference this year. As a fan I feel cheated. Was there any B1G game that was compelling last week? I didn't care about any of them. I am interested in MSU-UM this week but that's it

No, no Big 10 games worth spit.

The SEC always has big games to watch week in and week out.

I hate them, but enjoy the good college football matchups.

Well I'm presently watching the Oregon @ Arizona State game, and the Ducks look like an NFL level team against the poor Sun Devils. I'm impressed.

I can't say as there has ever been a team I enjoy watching because they always have a new uniform and they are all cool.

I noticed that too about their unis. Where do they get the budget for that?

Phil Knight (Nike)

• 4 weeks later...

f**k the sec!! media darlings. add the academic standard between the sec and other conference's is a joke. basically functioning retards are allowed to play in the sec . not counting getting paid to play, while the ncaa turns a blind eye to them. hell why not go to the sec. when u cab be a lesser student and get paid.

f**k the sec!! media darlings. add the academic standard between the sec and other conference's is a joke. basically functioning retards are allowed to play in the sec . not counting getting paid to play, while the ncaa turns a blind eye to them. hell why not go to the sec. when u cab be a lesser student and get paid.

Okay, so I can probably cross you off the list of people wanting to see Alabama win the SEC's 7th straight Championship. ;)

After watching todays college games, I'd say the odds are 80/20 the SEC is going to do it again. Too much power and talent to be denied. ND and Oregon are the only two other possible options, but they're long shots in this derby. You could go to the whip in the stretch, but I still think they'll come up short.

After watching todays college games, I'd say the odds are 80/20 the SEC is going to do it again. Too much power and talent to be denied. ND and Oregon are the only two other possible options, but they're long shots in this derby. You could go to the whip in the stretch, but I still think they'll come up short.

Notre Dame is playing AT USC. If they win they will stay number one for sure.

USC is starting a true freshman QB since Barkley is out tonight.

I'm picking Notre Dame in this one.

I dunno man. This game is in L.A.

ND is still going to have to show up and play against this rookie QB.

f**k the sec!! media darlings. add the academic standard between the sec and other conference's is a joke. basically functioning retards are allowed to play in the sec . not counting getting paid to play, while the ncaa turns a blind eye to them. hell why not go to the sec. when u can be a lesser student and get paid.