Holy crap!

BengalszoneBilly

(Billy saw Midnite Maddness last nite for UK BB. ) I don't think they got the horses this time Bro.

Do not doubt Calipari. He's the master at reloading a team with freshman talent. As far as the Cardinals, I'd say they're the favorite to represent the NL in the World Series.

The Tigers did well in NY last night, and the Yankees lost Jeter on a freak play. I mean how do you break your ankle fielding a ground ball?

His ankle was already hurting. You think their doctors could of missed something when they checked him out the first time?

The Tigers did well in NY last night, and the Yankees lost Jeter on a freak play. I mean how do you break your ankle fielding a ground ball?

His ankle was already hurting. You think their doctors could of missed something when they checked him out the first time?

Nice! The Tigers pulled off another win in NY and head home to Detroit with their best pitcher waiting to start.

In the NL the Cards just keep on keeping on, winning 6-4 in 'Frisco.

I am now the biggest Tigers fan on the planet.

I am now the biggest Tigers fan on the planet.

I am getting behind this thought as well.

GO TIGERS !!!

I usually pull for underdogs, and Detroit is that in spades. Why not...

GO TIGERS!!!

Well you guys know im for dem TIGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ROAR!!!!!!!!!

Well the Tigers gave you a B-Day present by sweeping the Yankees out the door. Now if they can do the same to the Cardinals, that would be terrific! :sure: