Bengals @ Browns Pregame Talk/Game Thread

HoosierCat

• Replies 411
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

not real confident about this one. with the lb and running game problems. i think dalton has to carry this team for us to win this week.

a good thing about dalton is failure seems to light a fire for him. hopefully we find a running game and the back 7 on defense and O-line finally show up. i still think a 27 - 24 bengals. WHODEY!!!!!

Grrrrr and s**t to all things Brown.

After last weeks loss I fully expect evryone on the Bengals staff to be working hard to ensure this is a bounce-back victory and not the second installment of an early season slump.

Cincinnati Bengals 34 - 20 Cleveland Steamers

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOODEY (no bunnies!)

Grrrrr and s**t to all things Brown.

There you go !!!

Anyway, i'll give you one reason (or name as it is) why the Bengals will win this game.

BUSTER SKRINE

That dude is quite possibly the worst CB in the entire league and we should target him whenever he's in there.

Completely agree but since Haden is back from suspension Skrine (Thank Jesus) won't even see the field at all. :sure:

I really believe the Bengals will win this game, they need it more and probably want it more. The Browns are "doing a 90's Cincinnati" - their season is over and they're playing for 1st, 2nd or 3rd place in the draft picks.

So how 'bout them Tennessee Titans, huh? :clap:

Bengals catch a huge break with the Tits beating the Pitts last night. Cincy remains a game ahead of the Steelers, and is 2-2 in the AFC versus 1-3 for Pittsburgh, for those watching potential playoff tiebreakers.

Sunday's game is even bigger now. Cleveland will no doubt throw everything they have at the Bengals. At 1-5 they can at least pretend to still have a shot at the postseason; if they hit 0-6 the death march begins. A Bengals victory puts Cincy at 2-1 in the division and 3-2 in the AFC and keeps us at worst a game behind the Ravens. And if Tony Romo can just be a real NFL QB for one friggin' week...

Bottom line, this looks like the biggest game of the season so far.

So Go Bengals! GRRRRR AND SH*T!!!!!! :bengal:

If the Bengals can find a way to win this game, that should set them up for a more interesting matchup with the very beatable Steelers next week.

And should we win THAT game, no one will want to give them credit by saying we still haven't beaten any real good teams.

Can't win for losing i'll tell you...

The Bengals still beat the Browns Sunday.

Today's injury report, via Hensley:

BENGALS

Questionable: CB Jason Allen (quadriceps), DE Wallace Gilberry (calf), CB Dre Kirkpatrick (knee), LB Dontay Moch (illness)

Probable: WR A.J. Green (knee), CB Adam Jones (back), CB Terence Newman (groin), T Andrew Whitworth (knee)

BROWNS

Out: S Tashaun Gipson (knee), WR Mohamed Massaquoi (hamstring), WR Jordan Norwood (foot), CB Dimitri Patterson (ankle)

Doubtful: WR Travis Benjamin (hamstring)

Questionable: LB Scott Fujita (shoulder, neck), DT Ahtyba Rubin (calf), S Raymond Ventrone (hand, calf), S T.J. Ward (hand)

Probable: LB D'Qwell Jackson (head), DE Frostee Rucker (shoulder), TE Alex Smith (head)

Dan Hoard ‏@Dan_Hoard

RT @Rcklarue: @Dan_Hoard Is it extremely windy at the stadium? // 18 mph gusting to 35 mph. Jerseys are whipping during warmups

Need the Law Firm to win a case today.

Yea really, and if not him then somebody else please? A running back needs to take this game over, hope to see Peerman run today. Oh and let Marvin Jones play opposite of AJ, with his speed.

23 mile skydive on now...

/>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MrIxH6DToXQ

better than fox pregame...

Another lin here, doesn't cut out as much:

/>http://www.redbullstratos.com/live/

As a certified parachute rigger/jumper, this guy is NUTS!

I really think this is a huge game for this team, its a team they are supposed to beat, and they can go up on the Steelers as well. If Marvin and coaches screw this game up like they did last week ill be pissed! Hope they dont look past this team, maybe thats what Marvin has been talking about all week. Just win this game!!!!