Reds vs. Giants

ArmyBengal

Okay, a quick poll here...

Who has the best mullet, Lincecum or Arroyo? :P

Considering the "best" mullet is the worst looking. I'll have to go with Lincecum. I don't know if he's trying but he looks dead on that kid Mitch in Dazed and Confused.

:lol: Nothing is missing there but the doobie.

Considering the "best" mullet is the worst looking. I'll have to go with Lincecum. I don't know if he's trying but he looks dead on that kid Mitch in Dazed and Confused.

Let's check in with him after the game.

I really don't see him as a "puff puff pass" kind of guy. He'd be Bogarting it. :smoke:

I really don't see him as a "puff puff pass" kind of guy. He'd be Bogarting it. :smoke:

That's not allowed. At all.

That's not allowed. At all.

I think I miss those days. Pot never left me hung over, although I did wake up to many empty refrigerators. ^_^

I think I miss those days. Pot never left me hung over, although I did wake up to many empty refrigerators. ^_^

You know what's better than some good weed?

A Bruce 2 RBI double!

6-0!

No doubt. Another Reds playoff win is better than any weed or booze.

A Bruce 2 RBI double!

6-0!

Spoken like a responsible Reds fan!

I have found that when I drink, especially during Bengals games, I can get a little angry.

A Bruce 2 RBI double!

6-0!

Spoken like a responsible Reds fan!

I have found that when I drink, especially during Bengals games, I can get a little angry.

I get angry drunk or sober, doesn't really matter. If I smoke weed (which may happen bi-annually) it's pretty hard to piss me off unless you jack my Oreos.

It would have been nice to stay up and watch that butt stomping, but I just couldn't.

I caught the first inning and then it was over. In hindsight, it worked out pretty well because it was the first night in over a month that both little dudes slept through the night. I must say it was great to wake up after a solid 8 hours of sleep to find the Reds skull drug the Giants in a 9-0 shutout !!!

This is where that format certainly benefits the Reds.

Anyone, anywhere thinking the Giants can take the next 3 on the road ??

Not a bet I would make with Billy's money !!!

Nice to see some of you guys made it happen through the game !!!

GO REDS !!!

Just so we can gain some perspective and realize just how good Arroyo actually was...

They showed a stat this morning, and this is only the 5th time in MLB history that a starter in the playoffs has gone 7+ innings while allowing no runs and 2 or fewer baserunners. The last time was in 2010 as we all know when Halladay no-hit us. Before that it hadn't been done since the 60's...

http://espn.go.com/blog/tmi-mlb/post/_/id/52890/arroyo-throws-gem-by-thriving-outside

cheers.gif

One other comment I'll make is that I love how business-like the Reds seem about all of this. I don't get the feeling that they're going into this thing overly excited about winning a couple of playoff games. They have their sights set much higher. They EXPECT to win every game and it shows.

One other comment I'll make is that I love how business-like the Reds seem about all of this. I don't get the feeling that they're going into this thing overly excited about winning a couple of playoff games. They have their sights set much higher. They EXPECT to win every game and it shows.

Isn't that so much better than what we see with the Bengals? I mean they're out there hoping to manage/squeak a way to win where as the Reds march out there with attitude and give it their all.

Isn't that so much better than what we see with the Bengals? I mean they're out there hoping to manage/squeak a way to win where as the Reds march out there with attitude and give it their all.

Well, I think the loss yesterday is being blown WAY out of proportion. After all, the Reds lost several games this season to the lowly Cubs and Astros.

But we'll keep that discussion in another thead. tongue.gif