Dolphins @ Bengals Pregame Chatter/Game Thread

HoosierCat

I didn't have any problem with the call to go for the FG. The way the D was playing it made sense.

Absolutely. And, on the last drive, if all they needed was a FG to win, then perhaps Dalton doesn't feel like every play has to be 30 yards down the field and they actually piece something together. It's hard to say...

I'm not so much worried about a single loss because, as mentioned, these games happen to the best.

I don't like the excuses and the thought about what it takes to get the team to go out and play.

I would just prefer they ease up on how now all of a sudden they are angry. Grrrrr and sh*t...

Shut up and show how angry you are by taking it out on your next opponent.

Not going for it late and attempting the FG ?? No issue whatsoever.

Want to be angry ?? The name you are searching for is Nugent.

Agree with all your points except this one.

Unless they want to block media interviews for a week (I wouldn't be opposed), then they have to say something. The fact is, they ARE angry, which is exactly what they should be.

Hopefully they do exactly as you suggest and beat the Browns into the turf this weekend.

I understand the frustration, but teams usually drop at least 1 game a year to teams that they shouldn't have. Hopefully this is our game and we got it out of our system. It sucks that it was at home, and now it puts more pressure on us to grab some one the road.

Haha yeah, the melt down around here is a bit silly. The Packers lost to the Colts yesterday for crying out loud. The Patriots lost to the Cardinals, who then turned around and lost to the Rams. The mighty Lions have looked terrible and the 49ers got destroyed by Minnesota. These things happen.

We'll have to make up for it later by beating someone that we probably shouldn't. I don't know whether or not it's going to happen, but I'm willing to wait and see before talking about firing our coach and blowing up the roster.

It is understandable. Bengals haven't beatena team with a winning record in whatis it? Years?

Have you seen the schedule after Cleveland?

Regressed yesterday.

I understand the frustration, but teams usually drop at least 1 game a year to teams that they shouldn't have. Hopefully this is our game and we got it out of our system. It sucks that it was at home, and now it puts more pressure on us to grab some one the road.

Haha yeah, the melt down around here is a bit silly. The Packers lost to the Colts yesterday for crying out loud. The Patriots lost to the Cardinals, who then turned around and lost to the Rams. The mighty Lions have looked terrible and the 49ers got destroyed by Minnesota. These things happen.

We'll have to make up for it later by beating someone that we probably shouldn't. I don't know whether or not it's going to happen, but I'm willing to wait and see before talking about firing our coach and blowing up the roster.

It is understandable. Bengals haven't beatena team with a winning record in whatis it? Years?

Have you seen the schedule after Cleveland?

Regressed yesterday.

Oh, I get it. I just prefer to let them prove themselves (or not) before jumping to gloom and doom conclusions after one game.

Not to mention that most of the people around here had them pegged for a losing season anyway. So, why would this be shocking?

Agree with all your points except this one.

Unless they want to block media interviews for a week (I wouldn't be opposed), then they have to say something. The fact is, they ARE angry, which is exactly what they should be.

Hopefully they do exactly as you suggest and beat the Browns into the turf this weekend.

The fact is they always say they are angry, they always say THIS IS IT, they always say something.

As you suggested, they HAVE to say something. I would just prefer something less of the "Grrrr, we're so mad" fold.

When push comes to shove, I suppose it really doesn't matter what comes flying out of their pie holes.

Just go beat the Browns on Sunday...

If the thought is continued from last year where they can't beat the good teams, we should anticipate them going 4-7 the rest of the way based upon how those teams are doing at this point in time. So 7-9 in other words.

There were many that called the 7-9 record for how they would finish this season.

If you were one of those, then everything is going according to plan.

I thought they would finish 8-8 by my initial count, but thought they would progress as the season went along, seeing them beat some of the teams many think we won't. I still think that is a possibility and am not worried.