Dolphins @ Bengals Pregame Chatter/Game Thread

HoosierCat

Dalton still really struggles against good defenses, as does this o-line. I am losing faith, haven't beaten a winning team since he took over. At some point that has to change or they're just going to be average at best, which they probably are, with a couple of outstanding players.

No idea where Dunlap was all day, all I saw was Geathers. I have no idea what was going on there and I don't expect the lame local media to ask about it.

Don't worry. They'll win AT Cleveland.

Yup. They'll be fine next week. I now have zero worries about the Cleveland game. For whatever reason, every few weeks this team needs a kick in the nads.

You say that like they are the Patriots or something. The back end of this schedule is brutal. You are a home against the Dolphins. You win that game.

Don't worry. They'll win AT Cleveland. Then, HOME vs. the Steelers, Broncos, and Giants? Heh! Good luck with that. This is my biggest peave with Marvin.

yep i still have no faith with Marvin, he plays not to lose the game at the end, when they are already loseing. Marvin cant coach this team agaisnt good teams, its these games agaisnt poor teams that they have to win. They score 1 td in this game after scoreing 30 some points in those other games, makes no sense. Either this team was not ready, or they cant handle success. This is still a very average team, with horrible coaching at times, and a very hard schedule down the stretch....yea awesome.

Dalton still really struggles against good defenses, as does this o-line. I am losing faith, haven't beaten a winning team since he took over. At some point that has to change or they're just going to be average at best, which they probably are, with a couple of outstanding players.

No idea where Dunlap was all day, all I saw was Geathers. I have no idea what was going on there and I don't expect the lame local media to ask about it.

Chr***. Is Glass Dunlap back?

dude enough with the dalton can't win bulls**t. this loss is clearly on marvin. dalton had the f**king momentum but our coach is to much of a f**king sissy to take a chance. if you go down .. go down swinging , not curled up in a little ball like a f**king bitch PERIOD!!!

They score 1 td in this game after scoreing 30 some points in those other games, makes no sense.

Eh, there was no zing today. Last three games they got big plays that sparked the O: punt return for a score, Sanu's wildcat TD to Green, Peerman's fake. Today the offense turtled up and special teams didn't take any chances. It didn't help that Green got dinged and Scott left after a few big plays. Scott in particular had started to get something going and then poof.

dude enough with the dalton can't win bulls**t. this loss is clearly on marvin. dalton had the f**king momentum but our coach is to much of a f**king sissy to take a chance. if you go down .. go down swinging , not curled up in a little ball like a f**king bitch PERIOD!!!

would like to see less game ending interceptions when defense gives you the opportunity fo a comeback - until he can find the open receiver instead of sailing balls in the middle - i will have some apprehensions with dalton

that said - no one stepped up today

also you ever think maybe the reason we don't beat so called good teams is because of marvin? because marvin is as soft as a f**king cupcake. that's my new name for marvin. for now on he is know as cupcake bitch boy!

all i can say is LOL.

i already know bengals will lost way before today, i refused to made bet with my brother who is dolphins fan, i enjoy read morons who think dolphins is lousy team on this forum and bengalscom forum all week.

as most of u guys know dolphins is my 2nd favorite team, so i do watch all dolphins game this year, very scary team. will bengals vs dolphins again in playoff? i am praying hard for this, rather as AFC champ game, not earlier playoff game because it will mean one of them go to superbowl ;)

to me when cupcake made the decision to kick a fg. he sucked the life and any momentum out of this team. so when your HC gives up what what do you think the team is going to do? the defense and offense looked lifeless at the end of that game. that's what just pisses me off! never f**king sell your guys short! be a leader, have some heart, trust your players and try to win the damn game. not try a damn fg and hope for the best. even if we come up short at least you showed faith in your guys.

Bengals WR other then Green can not get off man coverage that really needs to change. If they take away Green I worry who is going to step up? Well hope they can rebound next week, but Hayden does come back. Find a freaking running game!

I don't think BJGE will put up the numbers Benson did last year. Fumbles excluded.

to me when cupcake made the decision to kick a fg. he sucked the life and any momentum out of this team. so when your HC gives up what what do you think the team is going to do? the defense and offense looked lifeless at the end of that game. that's what just pisses me off! never f**king sell your guys short! be a leader, have some heart, trust your players and try to win the damn game. not try a damn fg and hope for the best. even if we come up short at least you showed faith in your guys.

Hell, at the very least it's 17-13, Dolphins ball at their 23 with 3 minutes to go. I felt he should have gone for it too. They had more momentum in that offensive series than any other.

Yea I see no burst at all from BJGE, he good for short yardage, but the need somebody who is fast and shifty behind this o-line. Time for a new RB! If they can't find a running game fast it's really going to hurt this team, and Dalton.

We need to pick up a RB desperately. IR Scott, fire BJGE. I don't care. Make a spot on the roster and get the biggest stud RB from someone's practice squad.

Bengals WR other then Green can not get off man coverage that really needs to change.

What did we use picks on Sanu and Jones for? Hell, where's Whalen? I like Hawkins a lot but he's a tough target downfield; it's like trying to go long to Frodo.

Yea I see no burst at all from BJGE, he good for short yardage, but the need somebody who is fast and shifty behind this o-line. Time for a new RB! If they can't find a running game fast it's really going to hurt this team, and Dalton.

We need to pick up a RB desperately. IR Scott, fire BJGE. I don't care. Make a spot on the roster and get the biggest stud RB from someone's practice squad.

We had the picks, we should have made a move for Richardson.

Bengals WR other then Green can not get off man coverage that really needs to change.

What did we use picks on Sanu and Jones for? Hell, where's Whalen? I like Hawkins a lot but he's a tough target downfield; it's like trying to go long to Frodo.

Hahaha! Good points. I like Jones and Sanu as picks, but was really hoping for them to draft a RB to complement BJGE.

Frodo wouldn't be too bad a WR. Slip on the ring at the snap, run to an open spot on the field and take it off. ^_^

Scott left PBS on crutches. Preliminary diagnosis is ACL tear. Paging Boom Herron...

While I would never wish harm or cheer an injury. If we get a speed back with some shiftiness to replace Scott, it could really benefit this offense.

I'm not sure Herron is the answer. Wasn't impressed in the pre-season but then again, I really didn't pay attention that much.

Frodo wouldn't be too bad a WR. Slip on the ring at the snap, run to an open spot on the field and take it off. ^_^

He'd make an even better RB. Line him up 30 yards back, toss him the ball, let him slip on the ring...TD! :lol: