Dolphins @ Bengals Pregame Chatter/Game Thread

HoosierCat

And here we are at week 5 already. I always forget just how fast the season goes.

Some notes cribbed from Hobs' latest:

- Moch is off suspension. The team is expecting a one-week roster waiver, but eventually they will have to make room. Money is on Wallace Gilberry being cut.

- Crocker's role will be evaluated week to week.

- Lewis insists Clements and Hall could play next week. Clements stayed home this weekend and "continues to rehab." Hall was on the field with the team's rehab director today.

So is Moch going to be a d-lineman or LB? I really liked Gilbbery and thought he was doing pretty good with pressures, but if Moch is going to play DE then I understand it. I really hope he is active for game day I really want to see him rush the passer thought he looked pretty good in the preseason he is so fast.

I do think this game is going to be pretty tough, Tannehill looked pretty good last week and they have a running game, and there defense looked pretty good. It will be tough to run this week esp since the bengals struggle to do that. Man if they could only run the ball it would make the offense that much better!

I wonder what evaluate Crockers role week to week means. I think he showed he can play, and also is big at getting guys lined up. Just let him play his game!

I think Miami will be flat after gut wrneching loss to AZ.

I also think Bush is overrated, and Tannehill has limited targets (plus he's a rook).

Miami D is good but they will be seriously tested by the Dalton gang.

when the injury report is a little more clear, we'll know more.

As for Moch, I bet they release one of the LB's to make room. Moch can play ST and LB, in addition to DE.

I also think Bush is overrated, and Tannehill has limited targets (plus he's a rook).

As for Moch, I bet they release one of the LB's to make room. Moch can play ST and LB, in addition to DE.

Bush is not overrated. Finally being used right in Miami and it also seems like he's finally getting it.

I really don't think that we can afford to cut a LB and it sounds like Moch will be used at DE more than LB so Gillberry makes sense as the guy cut.

Bush is not overrated. Finally being used right in Miami and it also seems like he's finally getting it.

I really don't think that we can afford to cut a LB and it sounds like Moch will be used at DE more than LB so Gillberry makes sense as the guy cut.

I'd bet on someone hitting the IR, maybe Sims, Allen, Scott or Dre.

I continue to think that Whalen or Tate will be released at some point. I continue to be wrong.

Yeah, I'm also mystified by their stubborn insistence on hanging on to Whalen.

As for the Fins, they are a better team than their record indicates and I expect another tight game. Miami has been losing this year in large part because the team is its own worst enemy. They remind me a little bit of the 90s Bengals teams in that opponents didn't really have to come in and play a particularly good game. All they had to do was avoid mistakes because the Bengals would inevitably self-destruct.

I doubt the Bengals have much luck on the ground. This one will be up to the Dalton Gang...again. I feel better about the defense's ability to contain Bush after they handled MJD last week, but IMO Tannehill is a better QB than Gabbert. That said, Tannehill's been an interception machine while out secondary has been possibly the most pick-challenged in the league. It'll be interesting to see how that plays out; something has to give.

I like Cincy's chances but I can't shake the feeling that we're due for a clunker.

I continue to think that Whalen or Tate will be released at some point. I continue to be wrong.

If they release Tate, who will they get to run kickoffs out of the endzone from 8 yards in?

whats the crowd situation like? Is PBS a (or looking like a) sell-out?

This is the sort of game that a noisey partisan crowd can make a difference so I hope the homefans turn up in vocal Whodey form!!

This is the sort of game that a noisey partisan crowd can make a difference so I hope the homefans turn up in vocal Whodey form!!

Well if you scream from Scotland, and I scream from Arizona, it may help.

I'll scream from Colorado.

Now if we can gat Kevnz to scream from New Zealand, and UK Bengal to scream from Wales, we may be able to be heard!

Miami leads the NFL in run defense right now, and Tannehill just put up 400 yards on the Cardinals. This one figures to be tough, especially if the Bengals struggle with Reggie Bush.

The Cardinals played like crap that game they were definitely overlooking Miami. Darnell Docket didn't play which hurt their pass rush and they just let wide receivers run wide open in the secondary. That was a trap game for the Cardinals Miami isn't that good and you won't have any trouble beating them if your team isn't overlooking them. The Cardinals did everything to lose that game and still won so I wouldn't be afraid of Miami.

I like Cincy's chances but I can't shake the feeling that we're due for a clunker.

I think that's coming the following week in Cleveland. I'm actually tempted to put money on it.

That was my guess from the "Record Prediction Thread".

After starting off 4-1, they go to Cleveland and totally forget how to play football, walking out 4-2.

I hope that's not the case, but it would be anything but surprising.

I think that's coming the following week in Cleveland. I'm actually tempted to put money on it.

That was my guess from the "Record Prediction Thread".

After starting off 4-1, they go to Cleveland and totally forget how to play football, walking out 4-2.

I hope that's not the case, but it would be anything but surprising.

I actually think it won't be as much as the Bengals falling apart as the Browns being due for a win and them playing at home. The Browns are not as bad as their record indicates. Losses to the Eagles, Bengals, and Ravens. A loss to a tough Bills team. All relatively close games.

Tough defense, good running game. Bengals coming there with them at 0-5 and 11 AFCN losses in a row? They're going to be due.

I'll scream from Colorado.

Now if we can gat Kevnz to scream from New Zealand, and UK Bengal to scream from Wales, we may be able to be heard!

I have Minnesota covered, I'll be screaming from Savage!