Reds vs. Pirates

ArmyBengal

I know I've never seen a better defensive catcher in a Reds uniform (bear in mind I'm 25 years old), and he is one of the better contact hitters on the roster.

The way he deals with his pitchers in-game is what always impresses me though. He is practically coaching them between every pitch.

Lost amid all the hoopla of the Bengals domination over the Jags is the Reds win over the Pirates pulled them even with the Nats for best record in MLB. Washington squares off with Philly at home for their final series while we parlay with the Cardinals in St. Louis. The next few days are going to be pretty interesting!

GO REDS!

Indeed Billy. The Reds pull another one out in the 9th inning to win 4-3 yesterday and take the series.

On a side note, the Pirates guaranteed themselves another losing season. Unreal the collapse of that team.

To bad Cueto couldn't get his 20th win of the season, but the team got the win and I won't complain.

Moving on...