Bengals resign Chris Crocker

cincyhokie

They released Donald Lee which sucks I really liked his play, but maybe the injury was slowing him down.

Well, if by "slowing him down" you mean "preventing him from playing at all" then yeah. I thought Lee was solid last season as well but if he can't get healthy then that roster spot needs to be used elsewhere.

That said, the TE spot has quietly taken a sizeable hit early on. Cochart gone, Lee gone, the only TE left from 2011 is Gresham. I'm not sure that's an example of good positional churn on the part of the Bengals.

Ugh, our secondary is not good. Dont see this as helping as Crocker had become quite the liability himself at the end of his time here.

I don't recall Crocker being all that bad overall last season, but he was clearly wearing down by the end of the year. If he can hold down the fort at SS until Clements can heal up, I think the two of them would make a pretty decent 1-2 at the position.

Anybody else wanna see what Chris Lewis Harris could do off the practice squad. He was a guy that i was very impressed with in preseason, and probably would be the fastest CB on the team. With all these guys down if for some reason they may be out awhile, i would love to see him step in a play some.