Wow I need.......

semiotter

I need the Angels and Rays and As to start losing a little. A week to go and the Os are up 2 in the wild card standings. They need to win a few to. These Blue jay games are """Killing"" me here.

Friday Nite.....O's win their 90th game!!! Wow. .....looks like not getting and other help but they don't lose any ground...Go O's.

From looking at the box scores, your O's almost threw a no hitter themselves. A bunt hit from the games first batter kept them from it.

Sat. Update....everyone wins I need to lose but the""""YANKEES ( thank you Blue Jays))). So we are all tied up with four

games to go. Today is a BIG game. If they win it. The wild card spot is looking good. But the As and Angels (who play 2 in Texas) are right there behind my O's. Let's go O's!!! Damn I love this season!!!!!!!

Sunday..... Yankees were down early but come back and win....A's win.....O's win...Johnson gets 50th save (wow).....now its off to TB for final 3 games (Rays) can't catch O's even with a Sweep.. Needing Texas to win 2nd game tonight. Cmon Rangers!!!