Packers @ Seahawks

HoosierCat

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The one thing i noticed is that Irvan guy reminds me alot like Donte Moch. I really think the bengals could use Moch like they use him sometimes standing up, and sometimes with his hand on the ground. I hope they play him when he is done with his suspension, i really think coming off the edge he will be good.

The Seattle defense looks awsome so far, i love how physical there corners are, makes me wonder if Zim would ever want the bengals to be that aggresive. I know at one time Zim played alot of man, he is still doing that, or is it more zone now.

The Seattle defense looks awsome so far, i love how physical there corners are, makes me wonder if Zim would ever want the bengals to be that aggresive. I know at one time Zim played alot of man, he is still doing that, or is it more zone now.

All I know is I look at Seattle right now and their D has about five times the speed of the Bengals D.

All I know is I look at Seattle right now and their D has about five times the speed of the Bengals D.

Yes you are not kidding, wow they look fast out there.