Reds vs. Cubs

ArmyBengal

Oh yeah, after tonights final game in Chicago, the next two series are at home.

I'm glad it looks like they will be able to clinch in front of the home crowd.

The Reds and fans deserve it !!!

The Reds played amazingly well this season and the fans (who took sh*t last year) were at the park supporting them well.

I believe after the Reds clinch you'll see a lot of new faces in the Reds lineup. Dusty will be bringing up some young guns from the minors to give them a look and a taste of the show.

AFTER we clinch? Check out the lineup today if you want a good laugh.

That goofy lineup got the job done, along with a good outing from Cueto. Also the Reds are the first team in MLB to clinch a playoff position. :sure:

The magic number is two and looks to be ripe to be clinched at home!

The first team to clinch a spot and to be truthful no National coverage on this team at all Its all Yankees, Nats hell even wild card Atl gets more respect than the Reds do!!!!!!!! Maybe its just me but that's the way I see it.

The first team to clinch a spot and to be truthful no National coverage on this team at all Its all Yankees, Nats hell even wild card Atl gets more respect than the Reds do!!!!!!!! Maybe its just me but that's the way I see it.

Our teams are small market organizations semi. Unless you win the big one, they don't pay too much attention. I'm used to it.