Browns @ Bengals Pregame Chatter/Game Thread

HoosierCat

I was hoping Burfict would be replacing Rey and not their best over-all LB. *sigh*

This is turning into another lost year pretty quickly. Just like 2006 and 2011.

Just give it time Shula you never know what will happen. They wont even say yet what is going on with the LBs, so we will see. This really sucks about Howard who i think is the best LB on this team, but im excited to see what guys like Burfict,Muck, V.Rey might bring to this team. You are one who keeps saying the LBs on this team are horrible, so maybe these young, fresh new guys will put a spark in this defense. They only played one game so far, so lets give it some time and see how it all turns out.

• Replies 395
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well the games I get to watch today start with Arizona @ New England or Baltomore at Philly. (Go Philly!) Then it's Jets @ Steelers. (Go Jets!) I'll have to do the CBS Sportsline thing for the Bengals game. :angry:

Well the games I get to watch today start with Arizona @ New England or Baltomore at Philly. (Go Philly!) Then it's Jets @ Steelers. (Go Jets!) I'll have to do the CBS Sportsline thing for the Bengals game. :angry:

Maybe Hoosier will have a game link later he is usually good about that.

I've tried those, and although they work, they lag time wise behind the coverage Sportsline gives me.

Maybe Hoosier will have a game link later he is usually good about that.

I've tried those, and although they work, they lag time wise behind the coverage Sportsline gives me.

I know I usually listen to the bengals broadcast with Hoard and Lap. I love listening to Lap call games.

Same except I get Minny/Indy instead of Cards/Pats.

Allen & Dunlap out again...sigh.

Only two TEs active, Gresh & Charles. So Gresh is our blocking TE this game...sigh.

Who freakin dey.

I'm really tempted to start Dalton in my fantasy league today, but with the Bengals defense remaining suspect, I've gotta stick with Brady.

Speaking of QBs, I found a replacement for Gradkowski.

/>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LHGijfFoYsg

That is right up my alley.

I'm really tempted to start Dalton in my fantasy league today, but with the Bengals defense remaining suspect, I've gotta stick with Brady.

Speaking of QBs, I found a replacement for Gradkowski.

/>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LHGijfFoYsg

That is right up my alley.

just like watching the bengals tackle..... ;)