Browns @ Bengals Pregame Chatter/Game Thread

HoosierCat

• Replies 395
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Depth chart update: Binns now listed as No. 2 WR.

That's good I like that, and I hope Marvin Jones gets more playing time.

I think he will. I get the feeling that there will not be as much slack for players "warming up" to their roles this season. Perform or be replaced. Rey is another one on a short leash.

I think he will. I get the feeling that there will not be as much slack for players "warming up" to their roles this season. Perform or be replaced. Rey is another one on a short leash.

I sure hope so. With high expectations we need to have guys out there producing. I don't think that Rey would be snatched until at least Week 6.

I have to wonder if he feels Burfict breathing down his neck. Every time Rey talks about Burfict it sounds like he is saying Burfict is better then him, which I find strange. I think Rey needs to do less thinking and more hitting. I loved his first couple games his rookie year he was flying to the ball making huge hits, that's the Rey I want to see.

Howard on IR tore his acl

This team is snakebit.

Snake. F**king. Bit.

(Welcome back., Muck. Hope you last longer than one game.)

They just lost there best LB, so I guess will see what depth this team has. The good teams win with depth, so guess time will tell .

I really like Skuta but I really believe that Muck is the more physical LB, to be playing against Richardson, so I wonder if he will play since he knows the play book?

Dunlap practiced all week. Also practiced today.

Howard on IR tore his acl and Muck now signed.

This is not good at all, Skuta is not a starting LB I'm so hoping that Muck starts, or the move Rey over and put Burfict in the middle. This one hurts

I completely read the report wrong. Good, I hope he gets in there Sunday.

Interesting addendum: according to ESPN's Alyssa Roenigk, who broke the news Burfict will start and says she confirmed it with Vontaze, also says that he was told he will be the starting SAM LB.

Meanwhile, Reedy is tweeting that Burfict will rotate with Skuta & Vinvent Rey at WLB depending on down & distance.

As they say: developing...

Interesting addendum: according to ESPN's Alyssa Roenigk, who broke the news Burfict will start and says she confirmed it with Vontaze, also says that he was told he will be the starting SAM LB.

Meanwhile, Reedy is tweeting that Burfict will rotate with Skuta & Vinvent Rey at WLB depending on down & distance.

As they say: developing...

Interesting to say the least but call me super excited, now if they can get Burfict and Muck out there toghter that's even better.

Hobson on Dunlap & Scott:

Lewis was holding his water on making a call on Dunlap and Scott and the official report is questionable. It sounded like they could go either way and it would seem to be a longshot they'll play since they never went full go this week. Dunlap sounds like he'll go before Scott. If the doctors say he's come through the week OK, he could conceivably give the defense 10 third-down rushes.

Hobson on Dunlap & Scott:

Lewis was holding his water on making a call on Dunlap and Scott and the official report is questionable. It sounded like they could go either way and it would seem to be a longshot they'll play since they never went full go this week. Dunlap sounds like he'll go before Scott. If the doctors say he's come through the week OK, he could conceivably give the defense 10 third-down rushes.

Right now I want Dunlap in there more, and if it's only for a limited amount on pass rush downs to get his feet wet then so be it. I'm just so ready for him to be back.