Happy 10th Birthday Bengalszone!

BengalszoneBilly

Ten years ago to this day, B24/Terry started this website where we all gather, talk about the Bengals and the other NFL teams. IMO it's one of the best places on the web. Thank you Mr. Huffman. You have done well.

Thanks to B24, kudos on persevering to provide such a great place for all of us. This is the only site I frequent, and it is family at this point. We've had our share of characters but it's always been "the guys" place to hang. We are all better for it. /cheaper than therapy.

I second you all only bengals site I have been on and I've been here for 8 of those years wow that's scary.

Great job done by B24 and all the mods

Eight years from across the pond. Incredible! Thanks to you Steve.

I was in Iraq when I joined. Lonely, in some s**thole base. Dreaming of another 8-8 season. I think it was shortly before the Bills game at home in 2004 right after our come from behind win in Baltimore.

I've said it before but it's a good board with good, meaningful (most of the time) conversation. It's the only board I frequent.

Seriously though, I don't get much football talk anywhere else and I really enjoy the conversation here.

You don't visit any rivals sites at all Mark?

I visit a bunch of different sites both rival and friendly.

What I meant to say is, AWAY from the computer, I don't have much sports talk.

Every here and there at work, but nothing to the degree I enjoy discussing it.

Congratulations to all involved. i cant remember when i joined, but its the only bengals forum i use. Great mixture of humour, intelligence and insightfulness from you all, a pleasure to be a part of :-)

You joined on April 27th 2005. It's right under your avatar. You're an old timer here Jon!

Lol! Cheers Billy, couldnt see it as am using phone!! Here's to the next 10 :-)

Maybe we can grap a Superbowl win or two sometime during that stretch. :bengal:

Superbowl?? you started drinking early today billy ;-)

Possibly. I accidently spilled some good Kentucky Bourbon into my morning coffee. It's going to be a tough morning at work on Monday. :P

Wow, great job B24. Hard to believe I've been on here for 9 1/2 of those 10 years. Thanks for everything. This is the only Bengals (and for that matter any sport) forum that I go to.

Hard to believe it's been just a few months shy of 10 for me. The fact that this place is still vibrant after the advent of smart phones, iPads, twitter and Facebook is a testament to the devotion of the guys that hold things together here and the people that contribute on a regular basis.

We've seen it all from the team's three playoff games to Chad & TO to Carson's knee and holdout/trade. And throw in some of the more colorful posters around here and it has always been good entertainment and fellowship. Glad I joined.

Here's to a division championship and a playoff win to give us something to talk about this year! :cheers:

Wow. Seeing that Bengalszone is ten years old makes me feel old. Doesn't seem like it's been that long.

The thanks should go to all the Moderators and the all the fans that frequent this site. You are all responsible for Bengalszone being here this long. As long as all of you are here, Bengalszone will be here.

Here's to the next 10 years. :cheers: