Jeff Ireland

kingwilly

Just watching the final Hard Knocks... is Jeff Ireland the biggest douche, or what?

He's just an annoying, little, irritating, NFL brat grown up and is simply a f**king douche! Damn, he is a f**king little bitch. Can't hardly watch his segments...

/vent over.

For those of us w/o HBO, who is Jeff Ireland?

Dolpins GM and Douche-nozzle extraordinaire...

He's the guy who asked Dez Bryant if his mother was ever a prostitute, among other retarded things. He's a tool, no wonder the DOlphins are a disaster.

• 2 weeks later...

For those of us w/o HBO, who is Jeff Ireland?

Dolpins GM and Douche-nozzle extraordinaire...

He's the guy who asked Dez Bryant if his mother was ever a prostitute, among other retarded things. He's a tool, no wonder the DOlphins are a disaster.

omg u one of millions morons, media made ireland look bad, but his question to dez bryant is reasonable and made sense. i like ireland, he is good GM.

real story of what going on while that interview with dez is, at one point of his interview, dez said his father is a pimp. then later in interview, he said his mother work for his father, of course first question ireland asked, do u mean your mother is a prostitute? Dez got pissed off and media all made ireland look like a**h***, now let me ask u, a lady(mother) work for pimp(father) is what?????? all Ireland want was to clear up what Dez was saying, he didnt ask that question out of blue. there was reason for it.

real story of what going on while that interview with dez is, at one point of his interview, dez said his father is a pimp. then later in interview, he said his mother work for his father, of course first question ireland asked, do u mean your mother is a prostitute? Dez got pissed off and media all made ireland look like a**h***, now let me ask u, a lady(mother) work for pimp(father) is what?????? all Ireland want was to clear up what Dez was saying, he didnt ask that question out of blue. there was reason for it.

I remember this as well and am familiar with what you are pitching Dimster.

However, I view this in a little different light.

Even though Dez led him down the path where Ireland asked the question he did, he SHOULD have shown restraint in asking it. Why ?? Because regardless of whether his mother was a prostitute, it had no bearing on what they needed to know about Dez. It was a pointed question and I guarantee if someone inferred that about yours or anyone elses mother, you or they would be equally upset. If someone wants to argue how they wanted to see how Dez reacted, I would call BS again. How would ANYONE react to that question ??

If you work for a pimp, does that automatically make you a prostitute ?? I don't think so. Was there a time frame the question was asked in ?? Maybe his father was a pimp, but by the time his mother was working for him, he moved onto another business when she was employed by him. Maybe she kept books for the pimp. Who knows ??

My point to that is, while the media might have ran with it, Ireland caused that situation by asking a question that had absolutely no football bearing whatsoever. To the point, Ireland made himself look like an assh*le by asking a stupid question that was only going to end one way.

While you may very well be right that he is a good GM and he may in fact be a really good person, at that particular point in time, he simply asked an assh*lish type of question and I think he deserved the backlash he got for it.