Saunders and Wolf

semiotter

Well the pickups last week of Saunders and Wolf paid off great so far...Wolf came in yesterday and gave the Os 3 good innings and Saunders shutout the Bluejays today...oh and the ''Os''' ARE ONLY ONE GAME OUT NOW...WOOT!!!!!! Wow what a great year this year....

Well the pickups last week of Saunders and Wolf paid off great so far...Wolf came in yesterday and gave the Os 3 good innings and Saunders shutout the Bluejays today...oh and the ''Os''' ARE ONLY ONE GAME OUT NOW...WOOT!!!!!! Wow what a great year this year....

I was just over at the Jets Nation forum. The New York fans there have already started a thread on the epic Yankees collapse of 2012, and yes semi, I chimed in on behalf of the Orioles. I mean c'mon... when was the last time a team other than New York or Boston won that division!?! These d**ks feel they're entitled to the division championship every damn year.

Well the Yankees go to Balt. this weekend and if the O's can finish strong at Toronto the next 2 games it will be some wild weekend games for sure.

I mean c'mon... when was the last time a team other than New York or Boston won that division!?! These d**ks feel they're entitled to the division championship every damn year.

Actually the TB Rays have won the division 2 out of the past 4 years, 2008 and 2010

This year is a great example of why the sabermetric crowd doesn't know what the hell they're doing. The O's and the A's for that matter can't be justified by looking at the numbers.

O's 12-0. Tied for first Place!!! Woot!!! Its Sept. and my O's are still in the thick of it. Wow this is different!! Buck for AL manager of the year!!!!