Bengals @ Ravens Pregame Chatter/Game Thread!

HoosierCat

• Replies 391
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We just got our a$$es handed to us! Horrible!! We were out coached and out played in all three phases!

Why is Tate on this team?

Our DB’s are horrible!!

Andrea Smith still sucks!!

Our back-up QB almost lost the ball two times at the end. Lord help us if Dalton goes down. I think I’ve said that before!!

I didn’t even see the water boy doing his job tonight!

Did we game plan and or practice for this game?

You know, the Browns looked pretty good yesterday; we just might be in trouble this season?

Why did we get rid of Frosty again?

Correct me if I’m wrong, but is it basic fundamentals to throw your body into someone to make a tackle? Or is it hit and wrap?

Positives:

Hawkins!!

Def and off Coord just saved a bunch of money on their car insurance.

We just got our a$$es handed to us! Horrible!! We were out coached and out played in all three phases!

Why is Tate on this team?

Our DB’s are horrible!!

Andrea Smith still sucks!!

Our back-up QB almost lost the ball two times at the end. Lord help us if Dalton goes down. I think I’ve said that before!!

I didn’t even see the water boy doing his job tonight!

Did we game plan and or practice for this game?

You know, the Browns looked pretty good yesterday; we just might be in trouble this season?

Why did we get rid of Frosty again?

Correct me if I’m wrong, but is it basic fundamentals to throw your body into someone to make a tackle? Or is it hit and wrap?

Positives:

Hawkins!!

Def and off Coord just saved a bunch of money on their car insurance.

Really dude Andre Smith was probably one of the best o-linemen out there, in fact the whole first half and begining of the second half i thought the o-line was pretty good. Andre Smith was the best rush blocker out there! This whole team seemed to have given up at the end of the game, when things went bad they really went bad, and for some reason unlike last year this team could not respond in anyway, and was the first time in awhile i have seen guys give up.

Im sorry but i will blame this game on the defense, what did the Ravens have 1 or 2 punts?? I mean really this defense was not prepared at all. The offense was really not that bad, the problem is when the defense gives up a TD on almost every drive, Dalton had to start pressing the ball, then bad things happened trying to do too much. So this was the worst defense i have seen in along time, if they cant fix it, then they are going to get blown out alot this year.

Well, the good news, No one died that I know of...

The bad news, we were the worst team in the nfl week 1 as a whole in my opinion(maybe chiefs). Note, I am not saying the bengals are the worst team in the nfl, just that this week they were.

bills were waaaaaaay worse, i dont care wat the score was the bengals were in it til the 3rd at least - not to mention spotting them 7 pts on that bs td

I keep waiting for Dalton to get better...and he never does.

I just don't see anyone calling him out for a bad game. I realize his o-line did nothing in the 2nd half, but he was pretty terrible. He hasn't been good since the 1st half of last season really, and he has yet to beat Baltimore or Pitt. I'm not sure he's yet to beat a winning team since being a starter. He looks poorly coached, he looks he's becoming Bengalized.

I guess there's a reason the "front office" isn't as high on him as Gruden.

Well, the good news, No one died that I know of...

The bad news, we were the worst team in the nfl week 1 as a whole in my opinion(maybe chiefs). Note, I am not saying the bengals are the worst team in the nfl, just that this week they were.

bills were waaaaaaay worse, i dont care wat the score was the bengals were in it til the 3rd at least - not to mention spotting them 7 pts on that bs td

I'm sure that makes everyone feel better. Only the 2nd worst! <fist pump> Yes!

I just don't see anyone calling him out for a bad game. I realize his o-line did nothing in the 2nd half, but he was pretty terrible. He hasn't been good since the 1st half of last season really, and he has yet to beat Baltimore or Pitt. I'm not sure he's yet to beat a winning team since being a starter. He looks poorly coached, he looks he's becoming Bengalized.

i don't know what you were watchin but it was the defense that laid an egg - not dalton

He kept the team in it, too bad the defense gives up a TD on almost every drive. That first half and the first drive of the second half he looked very sharp, the o-line looked good, and green ellis looked good. They asked Dalton to go out there after the 100th TD from Flacco that night, and had him throwing on every down, against a very good defense. No way was he going to come back tonight after the defense couldnt hold them. Im sorry im not as down on Dalton as you are, he could have had two other TDs i understand that, but even the elite QBs dont get in the endzone on every redzone trys.

He kept the team in it, too bad the defense gives up a TD on almost every drive. That first half and the first drive of the second half he looked very sharp, the o-line looked good, and green ellis looked good. They asked Dalton to go out there after the 100th TD from Flacco that night, and had him throwing on every down, against a very good defense. No way was he going to come back tonight after the defense couldnt hold them. Im sorry im not as down on Dalton as you are, he could have had two other TDs i understand that, but even the elite QBs dont get in the endzone on every redzone trys.

Dudes, the defense whiffed on three, maybe four turnovers. Those are game changers. Bottom line is the defense needs help. Their showing tonight was pathetic.

Dudes, the defense whiffed on three, maybe four turnovers. Those are game changers. Bottom line is the defense needs help. Their showing tonight was pathetic.

Yep when you let those chances like that pass, bad things happen and we seen that tonight where 2 TDs came after the non ints! Im also thinking we really need to blame the coaching staff tonight guys, Marvins team was not ready for this no huddle at all, Zimmer had no answers, and NO halftime adjustments at all. This tonight was one of the most horrific coaching jobs i have ever seen in my life.

I dont know about you guys but it looked like Rey was fat and slow out there?? Really think its time to look at Burfict!

Yep when you let those chances like that pass, bad things happen and we seen that tonight where 2 TDs came after the non ints! Im also thinking we really need to blame the coaching staff tonight guys, Marvins team was not ready for this no huddle at all, Zimmer had no answers, and NO halftime adjustments at all. This tonight was one of the most horrific coaching jobs i have ever seen in my life.

I dont know about you guys but it looked like Rey was fat and slow out there?? Really think its time to look at Burfict!

+1

It was interesting to hear Rey talk about Burfict on the pregame show. Almost like he knows his job is on the line. Something needs to be shaken up for sure. I'm not sure Zimmer could pull any strings in game to make it better. I look for the Bengals to beat the Browns soundly this Sunday.

I think it's time I start smoking weed again. Helps me to not give a s**t about anything.