Reds vs. Astros

ArmyBengal

Marshall had two outs in the 9th and gave up a double that should have been knocked out. He then walked the next guy and then hit a guy to load them up. While I was irritated by that, he got the next guy to ground a routine ball to the second baseman. Should have been an easy force play, until F*CKING Valdez has the biggest brain fart of the season and allows the ball to slowly roll between his legs and lose the game.

Blame Marshall all you want for loading them up, but he got the last hitter to do exactly what he wanted him to do.

Valdez should be sent down for that sh*t. Total lack of focus.

Can someone please explain wtf you would int walk a batter that has gone 0-3 when clearly if you do this they will put in a PH

To me that is just plain f**king stupid and cost us this game just pitch at the guy FFS and get him out.

The stupid thing here is not going to you right handed pitcher after they burn the left handed pinch hitter.

Marshall had two outs in the 9th and gave up a double that should have been knocked out. He then walked the next guy and then hit a guy to load them up. While I was irritated by that, he got the next guy to ground a routine ball to the second baseman. Should have been an easy force play, until F*CKING Valdez has the biggest brain fart of the season and allows the ball to slowly roll between his legs and lose the game.

Blame Marshall all you want for loading them up, but he got the last hitter to do exactly what he wanted him to do.

Valdez should be sent down for that sh*t. Total lack of focus.

Valdez has more reasons then that brain fart to be fired from this team. He is just about worthless.

The reds leave Hamilton off the extended roster and let Valdez waste a spot for the rest of the season. STUPID.

Magic # is down to 19. cheers.gif

Army, I wouldn't stress too much. Jockety knows what he's doing. My guess is that his bat simply isn't ready and they'd rather him get regular at bats than sit on the bench for a month or two. The other issue is that it starts his clock running regarding when they HAVE to call him up by in the future and they don't want to stamp that timeline on him just yet.

Magic # is down to 19. cheers.gif

Army, I wouldn't stress too much. Jockety knows what he's doing. My guess is that his bat simply isn't ready and they'd rather him get regular at bats than sit on the bench for a month or two. The other issue is that it starts his clock running regarding when they HAVE to call him up by in the future and they don't want to stamp that timeline on him just yet.

I'll take that.