Bengals vs. Packers Gameday Thread

ArmyBengal

The Packers, Aaron Rodgers, and Cedric Benson come into PBS Stadium tonight for the 3rd preseason game of the year.

This is the preseason game where most of the starters play at least the first half.

There are still some injury concerns for the game tonight and some guys will be held back, but i'm really looking forward to seeing how they look for more than a couple series. Hopefully they do something a little less bland tonight than last game, but won't be surprised if they don't.

Here's to hoping the injury bug stays away from our guys tonight. I will be happy with that even in a loss.

I'm taking my oldest son to his first game tonight and he is psyched !!!

GO BENGALS !!!

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Someone please tell Benson it's a preseason game! I don't need players getting hurt because Benson feels like he needs to put a licking on the bengals!

Anyways no injuries tonight, would love to see two scoring drives then get the offense off the field. Want the WR not named Green to be more involved tonight with Dalton, and Marvin Jones to run with the ones. How about getting that running game going.

As far as defense I want to see the secondary play good tonight and Mays not to knock anyone out.

First of all benson couldn't knock the top off a flower he's been trash talking and all zimmer has to do is tell mays that benson is still a Bengal but hes a spy playing for green bay.

That way mays will try to kill him.

I just want to see a few good drives a no 2 emerging and MJ getting time with the firsts and the def getting pressure on Rodgers.

Not bothered if we lose so please no "but the browns put 30+ points past them so should we"

As that's just bolocks.

AND NO INJURIES PLEASE !!!!

The o-line needs to show they can run block. That and no injuries and I'm fine with this game.

And for the final preseason game, and I'm guessing it's against he colts as usual, as far as I'm concerned they can play the bottom of the roster the whole game. Preseason has worn out its usefulness and is now just a money grab by the owners and a chance to wreck your season for the players.