Anyone watching the Steelers/Colts game?

Megatron is pretty amazing. The Bengals' need to take a page from the Lions' and use AJ in a similar way. The Ravens' are getting old fast, like the Steelers.

The division should be pretty similar to last year, it "should" be the Bengals' division to lose, they have as much of a shot to win it as anyone, if not better.

Okay, is anyone watching the Steelers/Colts game tonight? (I didn't feel like starting a whole 'nother thread) My thoughts so far is Luck is better than I gave him credit for, but the rest of his team is trying to sort themselves out.

Okay, is anyone watching the Steelers/Colts game tonight? (I didn't feel like starting a whole 'nother thread) My thoughts so far is Luck is better than I gave him credit for, but the rest of his team is trying to sort themselves out.

He threw a bad interception to Ike Taylor... but other than that, he's been awesome in both of his preseason games.

I remember an Archie Manning interview when he recounted Peyton Manning talking to him around the middle of his rookie season, and Peyton said to him "Dad. Nobody's open." That was Peyton Manning... so for Luck to be seeing the field as well as it seems like he is - well - We'll see how it goes once the regular season starts... but so far, I'm very impressed.

Luck is damn impressive. I understand the Steelers pulled their starters on defense after the first Colt TD but Luck is something else. The Steelers as a team looks mediocre

Luck is damn impressive. I understand the Steelers pulled their starters on defense after the first Colt TD but Luck is something else. The Steelers as a team looks mediocre

Maybe, but that 1st pick six on Luck was classic Steeler play calling. Make the receiver look open, then close on him fast.

And what ever happened to the running game in the NFL? Unless it's a running play, nobody lines up in the backfield unless their blockers, and from what I've seen so far this entire league has gone pass happy. F**k me. Any NFL OC worth his salt could game plan something aroud this s**t.