matches on British tv

Any over this side of the Atlantic know which terrestrial channel, if any, will be showing the Monday Night Football game live ????

cheers

UPDATE: I've received correspondence from Channel 4 stating that they have not taken up the rights to screen any NFL games this coming season :angry:

Hey Scottish, That sucks but during the preseason the nfl gamepass is free. And having used it during the season some it's great. Plus you get the nfl network and all the other games as well. Worth a look for those of us that don't get US TV. http://s.gamepass.nfl.com/a/clk/1DHjMn

Plus I've had better luck and higher quality than other not so official means of streaming the games.

Hey Scottish, That sucks but during the preseason the nfl gamepass is free. And having used it during the season some it's great. Plus you get the nfl network and all the other games as well. Worth a look for those of us that don't get US TV. http://s.gamepass.nfl.com/a/clk/1DHjMn

Plus I've had better luck and higher quality than other not so official means of streaming the games.

:sure:

Cheers Kev - the likes of First Row, P2P, and Stream2watch are a bit hit and miss - sometimes fine othertimes extremely disjointed and with ?? commentary (watched the WBA-Liverpool game last weekend with a Bulgarian (?) commentary as it was the only decent stream I could get !!)

http://forum.nfluk.com/showthread.php?t=91028

Came across this thread - seems like SKY are still in negotiations about TV rights ... if not agreed soon it could mean the only live games available on tv will be via the ESPN channels for those who subscribe to it.

I imagine the MNF and highlight rights will be negotiated/announced after the main regular/post season package has been agreed.

So folks in Britain & Euroland ...keep an eye on the media and be prepared to jump onto Gamepass or the internet streams if ya need to.

Channel 5 have just confirmed that they will NOT be screening any NFL this year. I can't ever remember BBC airing live games, so unless ITV pick up an option then it'll be Sky/ESPN or gamepass or internet streams for us Limey's !!!:frustrated:

• 2 weeks later...

UPDATE: I've received correspondence from Channel 4 stating that they have not taken up the rights to screen any NFL games this coming season :angry:

WTF ??? C4 now showing the Steelers-Bronco game live on Sunday night / Monday morning.

Still no news from Sky on whether they're airing any games at all this season.

And nobody is flagging up the MNF game either ....perhaps it'll be via the ESPN channel but no confirmation on that.

C4 matches being shown live:-

SEPT:

Mon 10th 1:20am kick-off Steelers @ Broncos

Mon 17th 1:20am kick-off Lions @ 49ers

Mon 24th 1:20am kick-off Patriots @ Ravens

OCT:

Mon 1st 1:20am kick-off Giants @ Eagles

Mon 8th 1:20am kick-off Chargers @ Saints

Mon 15th 1:20am kick-off Packers @ Texans

Mon 22nd 1:20am kick-off STEELERS @ BENGALS !!!

Mon 29th 1:20am kick-off Saints @ Broncos

NOV:

Mon 5th 1:20am kick-off Cowboys @ Falcons

Mon 12th 1:20am kick-off Texans @ Bears

Mon 19th 1:20am kick-off Ravens @ Steelers

Mon 26th 1:20am kick-off Packers @ Giants

DEC:

Mon 3rd 1:20am kick-off Eagles @ Cowboys

Mon 10th 1:20am kick-off Lions @ Packers

Mon 17th 1:20am kick-off 49ers @ Patriots

Mon 24th 1:20am kick-off Chargers @ Jets

http://www.skysports.com/story/1,19528,12949,00.html

Sky Sports schedule announced for Sept ...... still no-one screening the Monday night games though :frustrated:

Seems very odd that they're not doing the monday night games. Been searching the listings, but no joy :-( There's only repeats on mon night through all sports channels..... A few years back it wouldnt have concerned us too much ;-)

Jon