Reds vs Pirates

ArmyBengal

The Reds also have one of the best defensive teams in the league and it showed last night.

The game tonight is going to a stressful one with the Pirates certainly looking to plunk someone due to hitting McCoochie.

You know it's coming. I see a bench clearing brawl looming tonight. :boxing:

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Clint Hurdle gets thrown out in the 2nd inning. :lol:

Man, if the Pirates have to manufacture all these shenanigans about Champan hitting McCutchen "intentionally" last night just to find some energy, then something is wrong. Isn't playing the division leader in their house in front of a sellout enough?

Clint Hurdle gets thrown out in the 2nd inning. :lol:

Man, if the Pirates have to manufacture all these shenanigans about Champan hitting McCutchen "intentionally" last night just to find some energy, then something is wrong. Isn't playing the division leader in their house in front of a sellout enough?

I don't understand why they are crying about that. What would be the point of intentionally hitting him last night?

Here's a little tidbit I found. The victory was the Reds’ 22nd victory in 25 games, their best such streak since the 1890s.

You read it right. A LONG time ago. Simply incredible! The days of the Big Red Machine may have returned.

Hey Hughes, scoreboard bitch !!!

Who?

Their relief pitcher that gave our guy a little shove on the 1st base line.

Heck, he threw an elbow. They were replaying it last night, saying how he should have gotten tossed.

I'm glad Navarro didn't say much about. Would have been great had he just pointed to the scoreboard.