Why Can't This Happen to Me?

HoosierCat

"These cards need to be with people who can enjoy them."

Translation: "Show me the money! I'm rich, bitch!"

I dont think so, this is one of the better off families in Defiance. They still own the building where the Grandfather had his butcher shop, it is now a resteraunt. They are really nice people that dont need the money. IMO they are not interested in the hastle it would be to keep such a valuable collection safe and secure and genuinely want multiple people to enjoy the rare cards, instead of hiding them away someplace safe.

OTOH they are not going to complain about the money/cards that the grandfather unwittingly squirelled away for them so many years ago.

"These cards need to be with people who can enjoy them."

Translation: "Show me the money! I'm rich, bitch!"

I dont think so, this is one of the better off families in Defiance. They still own the building where the Grandfather had his butcher shop, it is now a resteraunt. They are really nice people that dont need the money. IMO they are not interested in the hastle it would be to keep such a valuable collection safe and secure and genuinely want multiple people to enjoy the rare cards, instead of hiding them away someplace safe.

OTOH they are not going to complain about the money/cards that the grandfather unwittingly squirelled away for them so many years ago.

That's cool. Hopefully it works out for everyone.