1st Half

semiotter

Well as you know I'm very pleased with the season so far. The Reds one game out of first is no surprise its who they are behind??

My other team is in second 7 games out but I really am happy they are even in it this time of year. They still have a chance but a Wildcard is more likely. We get some players back healthy and they will be better. And maybe a trade for Pitching or a good hitter you be nice. Go O's......semi out.....

Well as you know I'm very pleased with the season so far. The Reds one game out of first is no surprise its who they are behind??

My other team is in second 7 games out but I really am happy they are even in it this time of year. They still have a chance but a Wildcard is more likely. We get some players back healthy and they will be better. And maybe a trade for Pitching or a good hitter you be nice. Go O's......semi out.....

Forget the Yankees. Shoot for one of those WC spots

Sea Ray is right semi. I just don't see your O's being able to keep up with them, but they did look good early!

Sea Ray is right semi. I just don't see your O's being able to keep up with them, but they did look good early!

Damn Billy ur sig is top notch!!!!!!.......sweeeeeeeet :blush:

What happened to the O's pitching last night? Did they block a couple extra points?

hey every team runs into a bad spell once, but they getting healthy against those Indians.... :lmao: