I love living in Arizona!

Sure I miss Kentucky and Ohio, not being able to attend Bengals and Reds games and all, but northern Arizona (Prescott, Sedona, and Flagstaff in particular) sure is sweet. Forests surround the towns and wildlife is abundant. I live just a couple minutes away from where this pic was taken.

00_a_pres.jpg

If you guys ever get the chance, come on out and visit the Bradshaw Mountains. Stop in Prescott and I'll give you a tour of Whiskey Row!

bar.jpg

whiskey-row.jpg

788258009_UpPGY-L.jpg

You'll drink some beers with some real cowboys.

This message is approved by the Arizona Tourism Committee. :P

Well, Cincinnati is going to be home for the next 18-22 years, but nothing is certain after that.

I will be looking at retirement age by that point and I think the warmer weather will be calling for Mrs. ArmyBengal and myself.

If I have my way, a nice quiet place with a view of the mountains will be just right.

Did you take the pictures?

Only problem is there its always so hot this time of year, what is it about 120 degrees??

No vol, I didn't take the pics and the temp here at my house is currently 79. You must understand the state of Arizona isn't just desert with Saguaro cactus growing all around. It's very diverse depending on elevation. The city I live in is as high as Denver Colorado.

Sure, down in Phoenix it's 107. That's why I don't live there anymore.

• 2 weeks later...

I love AZ as a trucker there are states you love to go to and AZ is that for me. I've been all over it and like Billy said its like two different states on I40 and I 10.

I love AZ as a trucker there are states you love to go to and AZ is that for me. I've been all over it and like Billy said its like two different states on I40 and I 10.

Next time you're going to be heading down I-40 give me a heads up. There's a couple decent places to eat/grab some coffee in Ash Fork. Since you're driving I won't suggest any bars. ;)

• 3 weeks later...

Mowing my lawn today in 100 degree heat. Neighbors were having a BBQ. I'm sure they were wondering why the neighbor is mowing his lawn muttering "f**k billy...f*********k billleeeee....f**kin' billy...":lmao:

It's 78 here, chance of showers, and I've rarely seen Arizona so green in August.

Most of Indiana is a disaster area, literally. The heat has been brutal. Fortunately, I'm way up by Chicago in one of the handful of counties that haven't been burnt brown. We're dry but the "new normal" is a vicious t-storm every few days or so that brings 60 MPH winds and a couple inches of rain over the course of 20 or 30 minutes.

Most of Indiana is a disaster area, literally. The heat has been brutal. Fortunately, I'm way up by Chicago in one of the handful of counties that haven't been burnt brown. We're dry but the "new normal" is a vicious t-storm every few days or so that brings 60 MPH winds and a couple inches of rain over the course of 20 or 30 minutes.

Yeah. I've read how the drought is devastating. I'm just used to it being here though.

Hope that you enjoy living there!

I do, but I miss Northern Kentucky though. The Cincinnati Chili, White Castle sliders, boating on the river... lots of things except the humidity. I don't miss that at all.