Reds vs. Braves

ArmyBengal

All of these games have been on in Nashville, but I've had to listen to the Braves broadcasters. It's amazing how oftent hey complain about Great American Ballpark.

I get the disappointment, but you know guys...the walls the same distance for both teams! Get over it...

Speaking of Great American, I'm going to go to the game on Sunday. It's the first time I've been to the ballpark in years. Can't wait!

Word, Skyline. I've been watching some of the away broadcasts on mlb.com just to avoid Thom Brenneman, but every single one of them has felt it necessary to make that comment/complaint over and over. It frustrates me for two reasons. First, clearly it offers the Reds no advantage whatsoever. Second, it's not like it's Coor's Field or Citizen's Bank Ballpark. It's a top ten park for homers allowed... along with nine other parks.

Screw 'em though. 5 straight!

Word, Skyline. I've been watching some of the away broadcasts on mlb.com just to avoid Thom Brenneman, but every single one of them has felt it necessary to make that comment/complaint over and over. It frustrates me for two reasons. First, clearly it offers the Reds no advantage whatsoever. Second, it's not like it's Coor's Field or Citizen's Bank Ballpark. It's a top ten park for homers allowed... along with nine other parks.

Screw 'em though. 5 straight!

Dont forget Wrigley when the summer time wind is blowing out. An infeild pop-up can carry to the wall.

All of these games have been on in Nashville, but I've had to listen to the Braves broadcasters. It's amazing how often they complain about Great American Ballpark.

I get the disappointment, but you know guys...the walls the same distance for both teams!

F**k 'em. They should be complaining about their pitchers serving up gopher balls.

Speaking of Great American, I'm going to go to the game on Sunday. It's the first time I've been to the ballpark in years. Can't wait!

You lucky dog! ^_^

I'm not terribly high on Mesoraco right now. I know he's young so he needs time, but offensively and defensively I just have no faith in him right now.

Then he hits a grand slam. :lmao:

Please keep having no faith in him. :lol: That's when he comes through!!! 5-2 Reds!!! :cheers:

I'm not terribly high on Mesoraco right now. I know he's young so he needs time, but offensively and defensively I just have no faith in him right now.

Keep with those negative waves moriarty :P

I'll add some negatives here, I have never been fond of Masset. I know his numbers always look good in the end, but he has some terrible outings.

Oh and by the way, FIRST PLACE BABY!!!

Keep with those negative waves moriarty :P

I'll add some negatives here, I have never been fond of Masset. I know his numbers always look good in the end, but he has some terrible outings.

Oh and by the way, FIRST PLACE BABY!!!

I hear you on Masset. His first 5-6 appearances are always terrible, and I have no idea why. Once he settles down, though, he's always VERY solid and is able to pitch a ton of innings without injury (until now, apparently). I'd just appreciate the flexibility it gives us and the ability to not wear out the other guys that are currently pitching so well.

I like the Massett you see post All-Star break, not the one early in the season.

I will like him giving them some alternatives, I just want to see him progress sooner in the season.

I'm liking how this team is playing right now.

They seem to have a real focus.

Love it !!!