I'm going to be a father!

I just found out that I'm going to be having a son come September. Does anybody know where a good place is to find secondhand Bengal items for my baby? There isn't much here in green bay other than packer items.

Congrats bf943! As far as baby Bengals gear I'm sure there's something out there. I googled this..

fanfun091120-8.jpg

Sorry I can't help you with more info.

I just found out that I'm going to be having a son come September. Does anybody know where a good place is to find secondhand Bengal items for my baby? There isn't much here in green bay other than packer items.

suggest you to not do that. reason for me to say this. my father is cleveland browns fan, so he did get me browns clothes when i was 4 or 5 years old, then later my step father is a chicago bears, he did buy me bears shirt when i was about 8 years old. and i end up bengals fan since maybe 10 years old, now do u think i enjoy see pic of me as kid in browns or bears clothes??

you will never know what team your kid is fan of. unless u are the type of parent who force your kids must support your team.

I have all kinds of photos of my kids in Bengals gear. Aa matter of fact I have a whole family portrait with me, my wife and both boys in Bengals jerseys. There's something else to it though that's really cool. I have the ability to actually take MORE photos is regular clothes. I know that sounds like a radical idea, but I thought about that one night long ago and it has worked out pretty well. My next big idea is to see what happens when ice melts.

Oh yeah, congratulations brother because while I have done a great deal of things in my life, NOTHING BUT NOTHING compares to being "DADDY" !!!