Keith Tandy Cornerback West Virginia

D.J. Woods Wide Receiver Cincinnati

Ernest Owusu Defensive End California

Trumaine Johnson Defensive Back Montana

Greg Zuerlein Placekicker MWSU

Chris Anzevino Center Kent State

Justin Hilton Wide Receiver Indiana State

Chris Rainey RB/WR Florida

I don't know how much anyone wants to put into visits and picks, but Kirkpatrick fits that role.

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know how much anyone wants to put into visits and picks, but Kirkpatrick fits that role.

Good question. It would be an interesting thing to go back and study to find out.

I know it was the 4th round... but I remember that Geno Atkins was blown away when the Bengals drafted him because they hadn't shown any interest in him whatsoever.

Big fan of Sanu here and I think he will drop to us if not Jeffery, Randle, Quick, anyone of those will work.

Also want them to bundle some of these picks up to come back into the 2nd and draft Chris Polk.

A Draft of Kirkpatrick, Zeitler, Sanu, and Polk would be almost perfect (perfect except DeCastro going to the Steelers)

Top Players I'd like to See

1.)Upshaw I would love to see em move up and get the guy...Plus some talk about Ravens taking him so how awesome would it be to another player they wanted ^.^

2.)Lamichael James-I like Benard but he doesn't seem to be getting it done and outside of a play or two really hasn't showed his big play ability...so I say if LMJ is there at our 2nd pick Snag him...

3.)Stephan Hill-People were willing to take him in 1st so snagging him in 2nd seems like a good deal.(guessing we would have trade up to snag him though don't see him making it past the Brownies/Rams...)

4.)Mohamed Sanu-We have big play Ability in AJ & Gresham so how about we go find a Physical WR.

5.)Vinny Curry-Giants never seem to have enough DE's maybe we should learn from them.

Good question. It would be an interesting thing to go back and study to find out.

I know it was the 4th round... but I remember that Geno Atkins was blown away when the Bengals drafted him because they hadn't shown any interest in him whatsoever.

Drafting like Ninjas so no one jumps up and steals our Geno,So glad that he's on our team ^.^

If I had to guess I would guess WR at 53, but looking at some of the "best available" lists it seems like DT may end up being best value around that spot.

My biggest Issue with DT this early is how much playing time would he see? Geno and Peko are Pretty much locked up as starters we have Sims for Goalline & short yardage and the Coaches love moving our DE's inside...I'd say if they want a DT look Day 3....But if we did go DT round 2 gimme Alameda Ta’amu

PS,How much would it cost to move up from our 3rds to the end of the Second round? Mybe burn up few Picks that way and I wouldn't mind having 3 2nd rounders ^.^

Anybody else wonder how good Alshon Jeffery would be? I loved watching him play at SC and always thought he could be awesome with a good QB.

Yep. I think he'll be the best WR in this draft. Better than Blackmon and Floyd... and would create nightmare match-up problems with AJ Green on the other side of the field.

Same here derek and to be honest that's who I want. I think he and AJ would be awesome for Andy.

Jeffery had more production than both AJ Green and Julio Jones in 2010. He just had a terrible QB in 2011.

The biggest knock on Dalton is that he doesn't throw the most accurate deep ball. The nice thing about both AJ Green and Alshon Jeffery is that they don't need an accurate deep ball. They just go get it.

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=He63Wocae1g

He's my top choice at this point. I don't think he'll fall to #53 - but I would love for the Bengals to trade up for him.

FWIW Silva over at PFT has jeffery going to the Bengals in his second round mock today. It would be a great pick, I just don't know if he'll last that long. Of course the team has plenty of ammo to move up if they want to...

I don't like the idea of Alshon Jeffery because he is generally described as a poor route runner with ethics, maturity, and conditioning issues

Randle is about the same size, a little faster, and has been described as a polished route runner and hard worker

Sanu is just a tad smaller (and oddly a bit slower), but is equally lauded for his work ethic and route running, He is exceptionally strong WR as well, and a very good and willing downfield blocker, which is especially important in this system

Given roughly the same talent, give me the harder worker every time

Between these three, give me Randle first, Sanu second, and Alshon distantly last