Reds vs. Marlins

ArmyBengal

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why is arroyo still pitching for this club he is way past it if it wasn't for Bruce and rolen saving his ass he wd have give the game and series to the marlins

Yeah, I believe Arroyo's time is past. I think the only reason he's there is to eat up a ton of innings as he seems to do every year.

Why is arroyo still pitching for this club he is way past it if it wasn't for Bruce and rolen saving his ass he wd have give the game and series to the marlins

I hear you man. I don't have a lot of faith in the pitching staff right now. Still to stand with a record of 2-1 at this point I feel fortunate.

He seemed to be throwing OK till late in the game, he just needs to be a .500 guy for this staff and I think he is more than capable of that still.

The question is why did Baker leave him out there so long on his first outing? In the 6th or 7th in a pitchers first game of the year any struggle should mean an quick change, Baker must have been sleeping. I do not like the way Baker manages his pitchers. I do not like the way he covets washed up veteran backups/bench players. :frustrated: I do not like green eggs and ham.