March Madness!

BengalszoneBilly

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kentucky went ballistic on Indiana in the 2nd half. The Hoosiers won by one in the regular season, the Wildcats roll by twelve in the Sweet Sixteen. Not the best game of the night, (that goes to Ohio and North Carolina) but scoring 102 points and shooting 35 of 37 from the free throw line was certainly impressive!

Saturday/Sundays games with Ohio State and Syracuse along with Kentucky and Baylor, not to mention Florida and Louisville will make a weekend of great hoops.

My Bracket marches on! B)

Yep, figured things would go that way tonight, but happy for all the teams making this far.

Glad for your Cats Billy !!!

I'm glad for your Buckeyes. As my bracket shows I feel both teams will meet in the end.

What I've been saying for weeks,

It's apparent Army/Mark and I will be butting heads. He's a huge Buckeye fan, and I respect that. I'm a Wildcat fan due to being born just south of the Ohio river.

All I can say is may the best team win.

What I've been saying for weeks,

It's apparent Army/Mark and I will be butting heads. He's a huge Buckeye fan, and I respect that. I'm a Wildcat fan due to being born just south of the Ohio river.

All I can say is may the best team win.

A Title game with UK Vs. OSU would be great, have to root for the Buckeyes, but I think it is the Wildcats year.

The Wildcats are just playing some crazy good ball right now. Regardless of the team, I wouldn't want to have to face them. My Buckeyes are playing some good ball as well and had a more than solid showing against Syracuse. It's not like Syracuse is some 16th seed or something, so I will hold out hope as to what my Buckeyes can do against them if and when they get by Kansas, who also seems to be playing some good ball at the right time.

Both these upcoming games should be good to watch and I still wish your team good luck Billy !!!

Headed down to the Haufbrauhaus today so i'll have one for you brother !!!

:cheers:

Can you order me that hot pastrami sandwich on rye again? ^_^ That place was great!

FWIW my brother (Wisk) and his two boys are visiting me tomorrow from Hebron Ky. to Prescott Az., and they're packing Dixie Chili!. Monday we're heading to the Grand Canyon about an hour up the road, then stop at a few old mining towns on the way back. This weekend of hoops and family in town is going to be awesome!

Just got back and had a schnitzel cordonblue sandwich with a liter of Hefe Weizen brew.

The place was packed full of basketball fans. We were there for a birthday dinner.

Now i'm back at the house watching the rest of the games.

Go Bucks, Go Wildcats !!!

With Kentucky winning it's up to the Buckeyes to make my Championship game come through!

GO Ohio State tonight!!

Yep, they couldn't finish the game out. Credit to Kansas for staying within striking range all game long.

It should be a good final to watch.

Rooting for your team Billy !!!

Dude, Kentucky is gonna KILL Kansas!

Kentucky-hoops.jpg

Yep, they couldn't finish the game out. Credit to Kansas for staying within striking range all game long.

It should be a good final to watch.

Rooting for your team Billy !!!

Dude, Kentucky is gonna KILL Kansas!

Kentucky-hoops.jpg

Well Kentucky didn't "kill" Kansas, but they captured the National Championship pretty convincingly. I tip my hat to the Jayhawks. They probably played the Wildcats better than any team could.