Sign in to follow this  
BengalszoneBilly

March Madness!

Congrats to the Wildcat fans! I would have liked to see OSU get to the title game, but I dont think it would have change the outcome. Kentucky was the team in BB this year.

Agree, I really wanted to see an OSU/UK final, but don't think it would have changed the outcome.

UK was just crazy stacked this year.

Agree, I really wanted to see an OSU/UK final, but don't think it would have changed the outcome.

UK was just crazy stacked this year.

They had Anthony Davis. Best freshman player I've ever seen!

I got a great B-Day present from my brother yesterday. A 2012 UK National Champions T-shirt! ChampsFlagGrey-2.jpg

I got a great B-Day present from my brother yesterday. A 2012 UK National Champions T-shirt! ChampsFlagGrey-2.jpg

Billy did you see that the Reds are going to have the UK team in Tuesday for a ceremony honoring them?

Billy did you see that the Reds are going to have the UK team in Tuesday for a ceremony honoring them?

What, Kentucky can't find an appropriate way to honor their own and have to get Ohio to make sure it's done right ??

:lmao:

Seriously though, nice shirt Billy !!!

I didn't, but's what's wierd about that is that when the UPS guy delivered my UK T-shirt, I was wearing my Reds cap. :lol: