Brickyard 400

BengalszoneBilly

Well, that's a result I can live with...I'd prefer not to see Gordon win, but he knows his way around Indy. I'll take a 2nd and 3rd place for the Yates teams and see Sadler secure his place in the chase and DJ knock hard on the 10th spot.

Well, that's a result I can live with...I'd prefer not to see Gordon win, but he knows his way around Indy. I'll take a 2nd and 3rd place for the Yates teams and see Sadler secure his place in the chase and DJ knock hard on the 10th spot.

If I heard right DJ is only 55 points out of 10th place. He never had the juice to keep up with Gordon.

Oh and an interesting thing happened--during the driver parade around the race track, every driver was seen in the bed of the truck waving to the fans--except for one. That's right, Tony Stewart stayed inside the truck, and even had the windows rolled up! Boy did he get his share of boos. :angry:

I just got home, and i'm tired; i'll post up about my race experience more tomorrow.

If I heard right DJ is only 55 points out of 10th place. He never had the juice to keep up with Gordon.

Oh and an interesting thing happened--during the driver parade around the race track, every driver was seen in the bed of the truck waving to the fans--except for one. That's right, Tony Stewart stayed inside the truck, and even had the windows rolled up! Boy did he get his share of boos. :angry:

I just got home, and i'm tired; i'll post up about my race experience more tomorrow.

I totally expect DJ in the top 10 defore the chase starts. Not bad for a team in rebuild mode for the first part of the season.

I can't believe that about Tony Stewart...I mean I can, but I still find it shocking, especially when he says how much the brickyard means to him....and the fact that he's from just down the road :wacko: But he's nuts, so what can we expect?