Brickyard 400

BengalszoneBilly

Here's my picks:

Jimmie Johnson. Hard to vote against him seeing how strong he's been lately!

Ford Driver: Mark Martin. He was almost as good as Jimmie was last week.

Dodge Driver: Kasey Kahne. Sooner or later this kid will get his first win!

Chevy: Johnson dominated both Pocono races. Since everyone says Pocono and Indy are similar, gotta go with JJ.

Ford: I'm going with DJ on this one. 2-time winner and one of only two fords to win the thing.

Dodge: Kahne. Elliot's car won here in '02, would be nice to have Kahne's first win at Indy.

Oh and BTW...I'll be up there this weekend for the race! :P

Hope you're on the straightaway cause the seats in the turns suck....I don't actually like watching the Brickyard at the track....It's too damn flat to be that big....But it's cool cause of all the history and stuff. I really love the fact that NASCAR puts more people in there now than open wheel racing can.

Picks...Mark Martin, Dale Jarrett (duh) and Jimmie Johnson cause that boy is buring up the track at the moment (you know he hates the new points system now...Funny thing is, I believe that he would have won the championship last year had the chase been used...sucks for him if he goes cold in the last ten races)

Oh and BTW...I'll be up there this weekend for the race!  :P

Hope you're on the straightaway cause the seats in the turns suck....

I got hooked up through a sponsor (who will remain unnamed), so these tickets are pretty good. I'll make sure to post pics when I get back.

Funny thing is, I believe that he would have won the championship last year had the chase been used...sucks for him if he goes cold in the last ten races

I always wondered the same thing. I wish someone would have sat down and figured that up. But I'm with you, I think he would have won it.

And your post was meant to...

My post was meant to what? :blink: Or did you mean "too", as I was included? You're kinda confusing here Who Dey. It would make no sense to include me since I never mentioned the #88 car.

If a Ford cracks the top 5 it would be Kenseth. Out of the Ford drivers he's the most consistant. Busch has his days. Most of the others are old farts that should consider hanging it up. :lol:

The #17 car is a good Ford pick Who Dey. Would you like to round out your picks with a Dodge driver? We usually select one of each.

Here's my picks:

Great. I must be the jinx. As soon as I pick Jimmie, he blows an engine and gets a DNF! :rolleyes:

Here's my picks:

Great. I must be the jinx. As soon as I pick Jimmie, he blows an engine and gets a DNF! :rolleyes:

So you'll be picking him next week too? :)