New 2012 NFL Mock Draft

DFlo

Hey DFlo, love the posts, but have to go in another direction with this one brother.

Obviously just my opinion, but if they go DT and add a guy who will only be used in rotation over an every down kind of guy, I won't be happy. Coupled with that a RB that I don't truly view as a 1st round talent (even though I like him)?? Yeah, not happy at all.

I really feel a CB, OG combo will be the picks come April and think the previous picks will allow for that. In that scenario I feel Jenkins and Glenn would be immediate starters that would both provide more immediate impact than a DT. However, personally I would also have no issue lining up either Floyd or Jeffery opposite Green. Both would present great value at that spot in the draft and what a matchup nightmare that would present with Gresham. That and I don't want Simpson back next season.

Not trying to be funny in the least as there wouldn't be much that would surprise me in this coming draft.

Hey DFlo, love the posts, but have to go in another direction with this one brother.

Obviously just my opinion, but if they go DT and add a guy who will only be used in rotation over an every down kind of guy, I won't be happy. Coupled with that a RB that I don't truly view as a 1st round talent (even though I like him)?? Yeah, not happy at all.

I really feel a CB, OG combo will be the picks come April and think the previous picks will allow for that. In that scenario I feel Jenkins and Glenn would be immediate starters that would both provide more immediate impact than a DT. However, personally I would also have no issue lining up either Floyd or Jeffery opposite Green. Both would present great value at that spot in the draft and what a matchup nightmare that would present with Gresham. That and I don't want Simpson back next season.

Not trying to be funny in the least as there wouldn't be much that would surprise me in this coming draft.

Hey man, no worries. Yeah I was trying to fit Brockers in somewhere and sort of went down the BPA route for that pick. CB would have made more sense but I think Jenkins is closer to late first than he is middle first round. Great player, but he's a headcase. I'm fairly certain he's going to scare some teams away. I initially had Wilson/Glenn in there but I might need to look into some different combinations. Floyd would make a lot of sense. Give Dalton two talented WRs to work with and develop with, that sounds like an interesting possibility.

Cool, I really do enjoy your posts here and like the looks of your page.

I'm not sold on Jenkins as a person and agree with the headcase thought process, but his lack of height bothers me even more. I'm sorry, but a CB who is 5'9-5'10 just has to much to make up more in jump balls when going against guys who are 6'3-6'4. That means having to make up for 6-7 inches ?? While people will look to what he did at Florida, I don't believe he would have that success week in and week out in the NFL.

Floyd is the player I am really excited about when looking at getting a running mate for Green. People keeping talking about the FA WR's out there, but they just don't excite me as much and if we can address some of our other needs in FA, allowing us some more wiggle room, I love the thought of Floyd in stripes. I think I would be in the minority for the most part though. Jeffery is another, but I think he's gone earlier with a strong combine.

DT is just one of those spots I keep hearing, but I think they address that in FA and bring Sims back. With that thought, I don't like using an early pick there if he's just rotational. Who does he beat out for a starters spot is my question.