Top 10 Wish List

I won't even read the other responses, I'll just come out with my top ten wish list:

1. Poontang. Preferrably something sleazy.

2. Have the Raylen Givens character from the TV series "Justified" move to town and be my best friend.

3. Glenn Beck steps on a land mine.

4. Various superpowers.

5. Some genius comes along and cures my caffiene addiction.

6. I invent a whole new internet my wife can't get on.

7. At this year's US Open Vijay Singh accidentally ends Tiger Woods' career with an errant tee ball, Vijay makes par anyway and goes on to win.

8. Roger Goodell holds a press conference, admits he destroyed evidence that the Patriots cheated to win Super Bowls. He suspends the Patriots for 20 years, bans all their players for life, then resigns in disgrace.

9. The Steelers feel so bad about what happened to their idealogical twin organization, the Patriots, that most of the Steeler players jump off a tall building.

10. Bluegrass Rap music group Gangstagrass is recognized as the ultimate brilliance, gets to write new national anthem.

Dude, that sh*t isn't even funny.

I just went through weening myself off what was a monster caffiene addication.

It has taken me the better portion of a month and a half, but have my caffiene intake down to very little.

It could explain my general grumpiness around here lately. Then again, so can the allergies.

I tried cold turkey and d*mn near killed people. It was ugly.

It's baby steps brother...

Dude, that sh*t isn't even funny.

I just went through weening myself off what was a monster caffiene addication.

It has taken me the better portion of a month and a half, but have my caffiene intake down to very little.

It could explain my general grumpiness around here lately. Then again, so can the allergies.

I tried cold turkey and d*mn near killed people. It was ugly.

It's baby steps brother...

I just went from diet coke to coffee. My ball and chain has been reading about how soda is bad for you. I've always hated coffee, but in the course of about 3 days, since it is my only source of caffiene, I suddenly like coffee. I would suffer like you did if I totallly tried to quit. I'm all about me not suffering. So I'm just trying to keep it in moderation, which for me is about 20 ounces in the morning, ten more or so late morning, then about 6-10 ounces in mid afternoon.

Dude, I was drinking like 8-10 diet cokes a day, plus other sources of caffeine. I started by substituting two diet cokes wwith the caffeine free versions. I gradually substituted more until I was drinking nothing but those. Then I started dropping off drinking soda and am down to like 2 or 3 a day. I'm still working on it, but the goal is no caffeine drinks and no more than a soda or two a day. Caffeine free of course.

Honestly though, at first I was all sorts of tired and then when my body figured sh*t out, I have more energy than I did when I was drinking all that.

• 2 weeks later...

Really, it's a pretty stress-free scenario. The Bengals just follow their board, take BPA at both spots, and then bask in Mel Kiper's praise.

I don't even think they have to narrow it down to two spots. They have fairly equal needs at a lot of spots. I'd say take the best PA at any DB, OL, WR, DL or LB. The world's their oyster and there's really no excuse for a reach or a project at either pick