The Senior Bowl

We have a really young team and guys that played at the same school as some of these guys. I wonder if they have any thoughts on these guys. Such as, what does AJ Green think about Glenn and so on.

I've said it many times and will probably say it again many more before the draft, but we are set nicely to get two picks that should have an immediate impact sitting where we are in the first round. Looking at our needs and where we pick, it wouldn't be out of the rhelm of possibility to see us get 3 new starters with our first three picks.

Talk about a young team going forward.

I like it alot...

I haven't been paying a lot of attention to the senior bowl this year, but on the CJ podcast last night our draft guy Joe Goodberry was so high on Boise State RB Doug Martin I think he was orbiting Saturn. Certainly a guy to watch given the Bengals' needs at the position.

I haven't been paying a lot of attention to the senior bowl this year, but on the CJ podcast last night our draft guy Joe Goodberry was so high on Boise State RB Doug Martin I think he was orbiting Saturn. Certainly a guy to watch given the Bengals' needs at the position.

I'm a big fan of him if he's there in the 2nd round. But I do think he's a step down from Richardson and Polk.

I'm not in favor of using a 1st round pick on any RB not named Richardson... even though I think Polk is clearly a 1st round talent.

Strangely enough I find myself in the dark with Lamar Miller from Miami.

Everyone says he something special, but I don't know.

He's very good... but I like Polk more. Miller is faster, but isn't quite as tough as Polk is running between the tackles... making Polk a bit more versatile in my opinion.

I'd be pretty happy with either of them in stripes. They are both significant upgrades over what Cincy has had recently. But the Bengals would likely have to grab them in the 1st round... and I'm not keen on that idea for either of them.

Strangely enough I find myself in the dark with Lamar Miller from Miami.

Everyone says he something special, but I don't know.

He's very good... but I like Polk more. Miller is faster, but isn't quite as tough as Polk is running between the tackles... making Polk a bit more versatile in my opinion.

I'd be pretty happy with either of them in stripes. They are both significant upgrades over what Cincy has had recently. But the Bengals would likely have to grab them in the 1st round... and I'm not keen on that idea for either of them.

Very true i like them as well, however im alittle worried that Polk,Miller,Martin will all be gone by the time they pick in the 2nd round. Im still not liking them drafting a RB in the 1st unless its Richardson, but if they do i guess i would understand. Alot of mock drafts have Richardson falling to 17, so not sure, but if he does they have to take him. Get your frachise RB for years to come to go with Dalton and AJ. I would be pretty happy with that.

Been hearing some great things about George lloka a safety from boise state, probably a 2nd round guy. He is somebody ill be keeping my eye on tomorrow. He is a tall guy, but i do think he can cover TE pretty good.

I still think safety should be on there list, its a matter of how high they want to draft one

Been hearing some great things about George lloka a safety from boise state, probably a 2nd round guy. He is somebody ill be keeping my eye on tomorrow. He is a tall guy, but i do think he can cover TE pretty good.

I still think safety should be on there list, its a matter of how high they want to draft one

I think we can get George lloka in the 3rd

I think we can get George lloka in the 3rd

Yea maybe they can, i do still like him. I know there are other great safetys, but if they are not looking for a safety high in the draft then he would be a great choice.