AFC North news

jjakq27

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On the clowns front, I was browsing thebrownsboard.com today and they've got a thread going about a rumor that the Eagles are trying to trade up to the 3 spot to take Richardson. They seem to sort of hope it happens so the Browns take Blackmon.

I hope it happens, too.

On the clowns front, I was browsing thebrownsboard.com today and they've got a thread going about a rumor that the Eagles are trying to trade up to the 3 spot to take Richardson. They seem to sort of hope it happens so the Browns take Blackmon.

I hope it happens, too.

I think I read that the Browns have the most picks in this years draft. Maybe 11 or 13, I'm not sure. I don't think they really need anymore picks so moving out of their slot may not give them any great benefit this year. And even if someone trades up with the Vikings at No. 3, I think they should get a good player regardless at No. 4.

For the first time ever, I feel sorry for the Pittsburgh Steelers. Check out their throwbacks for this year. (Warning, have a barf bag ready.)

/>http://yfrog.com/odepprrj

The only way that could look better is if it were horizontal on the PBS turf, and occupied by an unconscious Hines Ward.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Mike Wallace just got punked: Steelers signed Antonio Brown to a 5-year, $42.5 million extension. Pitt broke off talks with Wallace a couple days ago and it looks like they just gave his $$$ to Brown. I'm sure that will make Wallace a happy camper this season (not).

Pretty crazy - Severely jumping the gun on signing Brown.

Wallace should do everything possible to get out of that city.

Sign the tender in November, act like he plays the last 6 games and be free unless they franchise him for 10 million which is out of the question because they are way over the cap as it is now.

I sense the Steelers are on their way down. The run is over. Defense is getting old. Offense is going through transitions with many unproven players.

Its gonna be a fun season.

Bryant McKinnie unannounced hold-out kinda thing.

/>http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/story/19672441/a-noshow-at-camp-left-tackle-mckinnies-days-in-baltimore-could-be-numbered

Consider me very happy with disruption on the Ravens o-line. That said, McKinnie sounds like a pretty bizarre dude. He had his chiropractor call the Ravens because he doesn't have an agent. WTF??

Saw a note on Hensley's blog at espn.com that the Steelers are incorporating the no-huddle this year. I have to wonder if that's not at least in part a response to the Bengals' d-line rotation strategy. It will be interesting to see how that plays out; the no-huddle doesn't strike me as Big Jen's game.

Y'know, I have to hand it to Toothlessburger: there is no QB in the history of the NFL that is more injured than him. None at all.

Why, did you know that Big Jen is already hurt just a few days into camp?

Not because of anything that happened there, no. No, Jen is claiming an itty bitty rotator cuff tear from last season that will apparently linger forever so he will always be Mr. Super Tuff Playin' Thru Pain Guy. Or something.

This guy's a bigger diva than Chad.