You Guys Are Close

TackHammer

Y'all really had me worried into the second quarter.

You guys are kinda like the Texans the last two years,almost ready.

Y'all looked pretty good in the first half but you cant seem to close.Dont know your coach very well but he seems to have trouble with adjustments at half time.

And me being a Katy Texas native it was cool to see Dalton,if he can play at the NFL level like he did in high school you guys will love him.

Good luck next year.

Y'all looked pretty good in the first half but you cant seem to close.Dont know your coach very well but he seems to have trouble with adjustments at half time.

And me being a Katy Texas native it was cool to see Dalton,if he can play at the NFL level like he did in high school you guys will love him.

Good luck next year.

Congrats on the Texans winning. They earned it.

Was a cool game to see rookies piloting their teams.

The Bengals are kind of like the Texans have been, now just need some offseason roster surgery to some parts and then back to it.

Good luck at Baltimore. Get a spy on Ray Rice and then put some pressure on Flacco and they can pull it out. Just don't ask too much of Yates.

Good luck next year.

Congrats on the Texans winning. They earned it.

Was a cool game to see rookies piloting their teams.

The Bengals are kind of like the Texans have been, now just need some offseason roster surgery to some parts and then back to it.

Good luck at Baltimore. Get a spy on Ray Rice and then put some pressure on Flacco and they can pull it out. Just don't ask too much of Yates.

Thanks Man.

When I take off the Homer glasses I dont see us winning next week.

But you never know,the Texans have surprised me all year with the next man up thing they got going.

As much as I want to go deeper into the playoffs,I gotta admit,if we get knocked out next week i really cant complain to much.