Don't forget Dalton is a streak ender

walzav29

Beat the Steelers ?? Beat the Ravens ??

Don't get me wrong, I LOVE what Dalton has done this season, but I want to see that from him as well.

In the long run coming out ahead against the Steelers and Ravens will pay larger dividends than winning a game against Buffalo, Jacksonville, or a Manningless Colts team. It's not just him though, it has to be a team effort capable of playing a complete game.

Thing is, I can't recall a game this season where I though the TEAM played a complete game for the duration. Fortunately their non-complete, half game effort has been good enough to beat the teams they should. I guess that's saying something for the ability of this team, but if there is going to be success in the playoffs, they will need to do more than what they've done to this point.

I think they will...

Well of course that's the Red Dragons plan. He could have just beaten them, but now it's more of a streak. They've lost 3 straight to Baltimore and Pittsburgh. NOW that it's a streak he can beat whichever after he ends the Houston, and New England loss streaks. That's why we lost to Houston. Dalton likes ending streaks of 3 or more.

Houston

New England

Baltimore and then........

The streak ends against the Atlanta Falcons who we've dropped the last 3 to.

Super Bowl Champs!

Don't question the Red Dragon. He has a plan!

Well of course that's the Red Dragons plan. He could have just beaten them, but now it's more of a streak. They've lost 3 straight to Baltimore and Pittsburgh. NOW that it's a streak he can beat whichever after he ends the Houston, and New England loss streaks. That's why we lost to Houston. Dalton likes ending streaks of 3 or more.

Houston

New England

Baltimore and then........

The streak ends against the Atlanta Falcons who we've dropped the last 3 to.

Super Bowl Champs!

Don't question the Red Dragon. He has a plan!

Before this season started you predicted a winning season, and I laughed. You ended up to be right. Now you predict the Bengals to win the Superbowl, and of course I laughed again.

Let's hope it plays out the same way. ;)

So many things CP couldn't do and the Red Dragon has

Win on West Coast? Check

Beat Buffalo? Check

Win in Jacksonville? Check

Beat the Colts? Check

Win a playoff game? Stay tuned

I would've taken Palmer over him tonight. I guess we'll see if that changes in the future.

Dalton, ultimately, isn't the problem, he needs help around him, and better coaching.

Another streak ended ..... the streak of 3 straight wins (and no losses) for Dalton in Reliant Stadium :weep: