Game you are most excited about in 2004 season

oh this year can be very sweet...my uncle is a bills fan, my other uncle is a broncos fan, my friend is a dolphins fan, man if we can win all those ill have some awesome bragging rights :)

Kinda hard to pick which one game to be excited about.

Monday nite is huge !!! Would love to see Shanahan and co. get shown up by coach Lewis .... and you know O'Neal wouldn't mind a little payback.

Bills. Have to tell you guys, that living here in western NY that the local sportwriters take a special delight in the Bills beating the Bengals. You'd almost think that it was a divisional game the way they go on about it. The announcers take shots at our players ... referring to them as " supposed hot shots " and " whiners ". Yeah .... beating the Bills would be good. Just to see them "whine" about it in the paper and to watch Spikes munch on a little crow.

Add their butt - buddies the Browns in the mix too. Glad they had such a good time in Cincinnati last year, cause payback is coming this year .... Twice ! I'd like to see an ass whoopin of the Wyche on Glanville scale.

Hell. I'm excited about all of them. I'm glad the schedule is a tough one too. You only get to be the best by beating the best. Bring 'em all on.

I'm definitely looking forward to the opportunity to hand out some payback to the Broncos on MNF. I think they'll have to rely on the pass a lot since they dealt Portis, and Plummer is definitely going to have his hands full with O'Neal itching to prove to his old team that they made a mistake letting him go. Note to Palmer for this game, if he didn't already know, always know where Bailey is!!

Aside from that, I think our chances against the Cokeboys improved since Testeverde became the starter and I'm looking forward to the Bills game since a good friend of mine is a die-hard Bills fan. Living in the area it will be great to see how the locals react if the Bengals can beat them. :D:D