Game you are most excited about in 2004 season

I have a few that I am already geared up for:

Broncos on MNF: My best friend is a Broncos fan, so this game holds the same importance as the Chiefs/Bengals game last year.

Dallas: I just like watching Dallas get beat...and I will be in a bar full of Cowboys fans when it happens.

New England: My brother is a longtime Pats fan...see Broncos post.

I am geared up for every game, but these three are the big ones for me. Oh, and any time we play Baltimore, because I hate Baltimore.

What is it for you guys?

BN1281

I too have to go with the Dallas game. Any team that is presumptious enough to call themselves "America's Team" deserves to get their asses beat. That's the same reason I hate the Atlanta Braves. Talk about being full of yourself! <_<

After that it's the Giants game at Christmas. My best friend from the Marine Corps is a die hard Giant's fan from Long Island, and whenever our teams meet, some trash talkin' WILL be done by the winner. It's MY turn to do the talkin', plus I hope Eli Manning gets crushed! That little prick! Daddy won't be there to help him then!

The last one is against Filthadelphia Chokers. Once the Bengals beat them, they will be viewed as fully legit as a power in the league. Plus that will give us two in a row over T.O.!

:player: :player: :player: :player: :player: :player:

biggest games...Denver cuz of the MNF and man ive never seen us on it b4 in my life.

I also agree with halp though, the Jets to start the season will be huge.

Both the Phily and NE games im looking forward to, cuz if we can beat the top 2 teams from last year, on their field, it would be especially sweet.

For me the game I'd most like to see would be Vs the Bills. Our O against their D, with home field advantage, late in the season with everything still to play for.

After that I think the Miami and Dallas games hold a lot of interest.

Hopefully we'll see the Bengals on British TV a bit this year!!!

I'm actually going to go with the Cleveland game at home, because I sat through that disappointing game last year.

Revenge is oh so sweet, especially against our in-state rival. :player:

I've got to go with this post. Cleveland. That is the Bungles' BIG GAME!!! YES, THAT'S EVERY YEAR!!! Forget about Denver. It's gotta be both Cleveland Games. I hate those mother f**kers!!!

At least sweep the Terds.

I'm looking forward to all of them, but for obvious reasons the Denver game will be the biggest. Playing it on Monday night adds a little extra to the game since it's our first in years, and the whole country will be watching. After last year's debacle against ShannaRat and the Donkeys, it will be nice to inflict some of the same humiliation on my friends and co-workers that was handed to me by the ton last year. Man will that feel good. :P I'm just glad it's not the first game of the season, and I won't have to worry about a panic stricken Kitna shoveling any gifts to Ian Gold. That had to be the most bone-headed play I have ever seen. :wacko:

Look for Deltha to have 2 picks...one for a td against the interception prone Joke Plummer.

I believe next game is the most important game of the year and so every week I'm equally rabid. Kind of like golf: the only shot that matters is the one you're hitting. So the Jets game has me psyched and I don't care who we play in week two, for now. :player:

This mid september start is killing me. It won't be long and the probowl will be in March. :o