Cleveland @ Cincinnati ... game thread

Scottishbengal

Bengals win!!!! :bengal:

Get rid of Livings and Andre Smith and they are set!

Give Smith credit though for a great second half, he held up pretty good after a horrible first half. My guess is guys went up to him and talked to him, because i thought he held up pretty good. Smith has played well in other games, so ill just keep routing for the kid.

Livings on the other hand i have not liked him in years, i think they should have ended that process along time ago. Time to move on from him, but they wont they love Livings.

• Replies 545
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The D needs some refinement.

Frostee and Fanaene need to step up, because Dunlap and Sims are all dinged up.

I'd also like to see Mays get on the field with Crocker all old and decrepit. The time is now.

Wow. Greg Little make Simpson look like Jerry freakin Rice.

Bengals had to find a way to get to 7-5 heading into final four games. They have at least that now. Stunned they pulled that out. Dalton really must have ice-water in his veins. Hard to believe he is a rookie.

even after that.....the bengals are still on track for the playoffs.....gotta tighten things up Bengals.

yes. This game was the equivalent of playing with your shoes untied. Flopping around.

I give it to Dalton, Benson, Gresham and Green. They pulled out the points. Nuge, too....

This win was the crapping equivalent of loose, Keystone Ice fueled diarrhea.

They just need to figure out whats wrong with the defense. For some reason they just dont look like the same team we saw in the first half of the year. They played good though when it counted at the end, but damn play like that all game long, and they wouldnt have to pull wins at the very end.

even after that.....the bengals are still on track for the playoffs.....gotta tighten things up Bengals.

yes. This game was the equivalent of playing with your shoes untied. Flopping around.

I give it to Dalton, Benson, Gresham and Green. They pulled out the points. Nuge, too....

This win was the crapping equivalent of loose, Keystone Ice fueled diarrhea.

Gotta throw Geno in there too.

They just need to figure out whats wrong with the defense. For some reason they just dont look like the same team we saw in the first half of the year. They played good though when it counted at the end, but damn play like that all game long, and they wouldnt have to pull wins at the very end.

You have to admit it made for an exciting Sunday! This team is fun to watch.

Dude. They're hurt. This isn't rocket science. No Hall, a shutdown corner in Zimmer's scheme. No Dunlap off the edge. No Crocker midway through the game today. They will not be as good as they were with those guys not on the field.

Dude. They're hurt. This isn't rocket science. No Hall, a shutdown corner in Zimmer's scheme. No Dunlap off the edge. No Crocker midway through the game today. They will not be as good as they were with those guys not on the field.

No we're not as good with those players on the field, but today Zimmer's defense pulled it off. They made the stop and got the ball back for Nugent to kick the game winning FG.

It's hard to ask any more from a teams DC.

Got to say, the win was the most important thing, but the Football Gods gave us no other breaks - Houston won, even down to it's third quarterback. The Jets won. Baltimore won. Titans won.

Football gods, please do us some kindness yet. Verily, we request losses by the Raiders (to Chicago, game in progress), Denver (to San Diego, game in progress) and far and away above all else, Pittsburgh (to Kansas City later tonight)

Roland could NOT do worse.

Willy, for purposes of maintaining your own sanity you must have blocked out the images of Roland getting spun around, run around, and just generally being a revolving door. He was horrible. I've got the game DVR'd only saw the first drive and the last 3 minutes, so I'll check out Smith and I hope it's not as bad as a comparison to Dennis Roland would indicate.

Crocker was back in there then. Im not really talking about there secondary, the d-line was owned by the browns for almost all game long. You dont see that much from them, i just feel like something is not right not sure what but something. Oh and they need to work on tackling, alot of missed tackles out there today need to tighten that up some. Sure there is some injurys, but i think its something else though. Oh trust me though no complaining about the win, just alittle worried about the next games :D Just would like to see them tighten some things up thats all

Roland could NOT do worse.

Willy, for purposes of maintaining your own sanity you must have blocked out the images of Roland getting spun around, run around, and just generally being a revolving door. He was horrible. I've got the game DVR'd only saw the first drive and the last 3 minutes, so I'll check out Smith and I hope it's not as bad as a comparison to Dennis Roland would indicate.

Roland would have a bad series. Fat Andre has bad GAMES.

Maybe what I'm trying to say is they should play the best player they have, not the highest paid. Roland and Collins have shown they can do the job, while Fat Andre continues to be as unreliable as a 1984 Fiat.

As for Livings, I'm just baffled. Two weeks ago I complimented him on blowing up a Steelers LB. Absolutely stoned the guy. This week, he looks like he had gravy in his veins. Slow as f**k. He is simply a liability. If any other players consistently did their jobs this bad, as Fat Andre and Livings, they would be benched. However, here, they just cruise along, putting the whole offense in jeopardy....

Maybe the most frustrating thing this whole year.

At what point do the fans of Cincy start showing up to home games?

I can't defend us anymore. We have a winning team and still don't show up. I think its time for the fans to step up. Or else we are going to be known as the Marlins of the NFL.

I know there are at least 60,000 Bengals fans that have $70 available to go to a game.

The excuses are getting old. Can Cincy support an NFL team? Does it want to? - Because I know of many other cities that would fully support a 7-4 football team.

Great win for the Bengals - They should be playing in front of a full house. No matter the weather. :bengal:

-----------------------------

Willy, for purposes of maintaining your own sanity you must have blocked out the images of Roland getting spun around, run around, and just generally being a revolving door. He was horrible.

------------------------------

True that,But my biggest problem with our Oline IMO is Livings and our Terrible Oline coach...

:P Alexander needs to go IMO.

I can't defend us anymore. We have a winning team and still don't show up. I think its time for the fans to step up. Or else we are going to be known as the Marlins of the NFL.

I know there are at least 60,000 Bengals fans that have $70 available to go to a game.

The excuses are getting old. Can Cincy support an NFL team? Does it want to? - Because I know of many other cities that would fully support a 7-4 football team.

Great win for the Bengals - They should be playing in front of a full house. No matter the weather. :bengal:

If I lived in cinci would went to all home games last season >.<

When the jobs come back. Last numbers I saw it was $401 and change for a family of 4 to go to a Bengals game. (For comparisons' sake, the same number for a Reds game is about $162.) And that's for nosebleed seats.

Mike wants to fill the stadium he could do it in a heartbeat. Take a page from Arthur Blank's book, lop the price of nosebleed seats to $5 or $10, make up the difference on concessions and local ad revenue. But Mike really isn't that good a businessman.