Cleveland @ Cincinnati ... game thread

Scottishbengal

• Replies 545
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Why do they make it so hard on us?

Im with you on this, i wish they played like they play in the second half all game, then maybe they wouldnt always have to try to come back to win games.

They wont beat many teams like that, as we found out agaisnt the really good teams. So lets hope they figure this out, they need better 2nd quarters thats for sure.

Now all i have to say is wow to Andy and AJ its just incredible

I see the Browns have their own version of Jerome Simpson. I wonder if he has copious bricks of WEED delivered to his house, too?

....Bengals win.

What a FUGLY win.

I don't see any need to apologize for how a win looks in division. It is always hard against Cleveland. And we generally almost always win. One way or another.

Bengals win!!!! :bengal:

Get rid of Livings and Andre Smith and they are set!

I 100% agree.

Collins and Roland could NOT do worse. They simply cannot play as bad. Cook was actually pretty lame today as well.

That was just absolutely pathetic that last third and goal that Livings totally whiffed his man who proceeded to tackle Benson 5 yards in the back field. In the most crucial drive of the game, he made probably the most pathetic play. He has no heart and should be utterly ashamed to wear a Bengal's jersey. He doesn't deserve it.

Not to mention he got an illegal procedure penalty on first down of this crucial drive to win the game...